The Madonna & Sean picture postwhore thread

acko

Guest FrozenLight

what I realy like and admire about Sean Penn is that he has only gotten better career wise as he has aged. He mostly made good movie and has kept on speaking his mind about things that irritate him in life. On that level I can say that he is her equal in many aspects

Guest FrozenLight

and I agree that during the 80's and 90's he was rather hot. He is one of those guys where sometimes he looks regular and other times he looks hot

and I agree that during the 80's and 90's he was rather hot. He is one of those guys where sometimes he looks regular and other times he looks hot

A little like Madonna herself really. Only her highs are SPECTACULAR. Sean is not bad looking but I agree, at her peak, she really could have had anyone -just on sheer charisma and the lure of her star power.

Guest Pud Whacker
Oh no, I think the fact that Sean was short made him look even hotter. Tempermental hollywood badass. Love him. I still think he has his moments actually, watch a movie like Mystic River or THe Interpreter and he still looks hot.

of course. :thumbsup:

He is an attractive and intelligent man and a very accomplished actor. I imagine in her line of work she got fed up with pretty boy models and wants somebody with more gravitas as an individual. They met and married within the space of a few months which is never wise especially when their lives are so extraordinary to the average joe.

Shame his brother died as he was also a great actor.

i love that arrogant face. we wanted to go to the columbus cafe, i wonder if its still there!!!?

you know...arrogant is the perfect word to use!!!!! i never thought of it as that but it is!!!!! :thumbsup: as far as the cafe goes i have no idea if its still there!!! i'm not very good at navigating my way thru a big city!!!! :lol: