The Madonna & Sean picture postwhore thread

acko

god he looked yummy at the vh1 fashion awards

as much of a powerful female she is...she is very traditional when she first meets a man and succumbs to his masculinity and gets all demure (ish)

but then after a little bit she gets back to her rowdy self...that's definitely something i admire about her

a little bit of compromise lures them in and captures them and then she bursts back out to being herself haha

very kiss of the spiderwoman haha

Well missus, we didn't have pictures of Madonna with black eyes back then...we did since she married Guy...

I don't get your hate for Sean.You don't know what happened between them for real.She has no problems with Sean now.

Are you implying now that Guy's beating her up? :lol:

Well, we do know that she filled charges in 1988 about being tied up, beaten and held captive by sean. And I don't HATE him, hate is a strong word, i just never really liked him,it doesn't have anything to do with Madonna.

Guest chatty kathy
god he looked yummy at the vh1 fashion awards

as much of a powerful female she is...she is very traditional when she first meets a man and succumbs to his masculinity and gets all demure (ish)

but then after a little bit she gets back to her rowdy self...that's definitely something i admire about her

a little bit of compromise lures them in and captures them and then she bursts back out to being herself haha

very kiss of the spiderwoman haha

:thumbsup: Well said! IMPO cute couple.

Are you implying now that Guy's beating her up? :lol:

Well, we do know that she filled charges in 1988 about being tied up, beaten and held captive by sean. And I don't HATE him, hate is a strong word, i just never really liked him,it doesn't have anything to do with Madonna.

That wasn't the description.

And of course I0m not implying anything, but you think Sean was a monster just because of the media.

043.jpg042.jpg

do any of you guys think he is or was hot ?? not to sound naive or ignorant but i dont see what she saw in him honestly, of course none of us really know the real Sean Penn but just from a "how he looks" perspective. i think she could have done soo much betta.

043.jpg042.jpg

do any of you guys think he is or was hot ?? not to sound naive or ignorant but i dont see what she saw in him honestly, of course none of us really know the real Sean Penn but just from a "how he looks" perspective. i think she could have done soo much betta.

like Tony Ward? lol

I find Penn attractive, and when was young... :dramatic:

05_03_10_01_l.jpg

Sean-Penn-504x476-17kb-media-1121-media-

Sean-Penn-198x215-7kb-media-1121-media-9

Sean-Penn-250x325-17kb-media-1121-media-

alright,i guess he is pretty handsome, and they did make a nice couple. :sour:

but still i think M could have had any guy she wanted then. guess she wanted Sean. keep in mind i was born around the time they were together so i dont know the whole "story" between them.