EAST RUTHERFORD - October 4 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

FreeMySoul

Guest Pud Whacker
LOL at your glasses pud. Nice you had a blast. :thumbsup: damn lucky you heard OYH.

i think you meant, "damn lucky i sang open your heart!!!" :rotfl: that cute shyt is not my thing. LOOK MADONNA LOOK AT MY SIGN!!!! the sign was handed to me, i passed it down (as i did some fan letter to rosie o'donell with the same disdain). thats not my gig. i turned to babe and said, "can you imagine holding a sign?" :demonic:

show was off the hook. groove, beat, human nature!!!!, borderline, die another day video - seriously, lose the boxing ring of dancers and play the video - thats all anyone needed to see, you must love me, la isla, music, PRAYER!!!!, gi2m!!! - techie, just so great. cant wait for you to go.

FMS - so not happy we didnt meet. and hector, where were you? behind rosie, next to camille? why didnt you come and say hi? saw jl6er from mmad!!! that was great. he was sweet and so excited. shopgal, of course, laprol!!! backroom, somethingmustfail. everyones so great. i love meeting madonna fans that have been on theboards for some time. its so cool.

omg, back to jersey (pud, we all thought you were dead - no, just in new jersey :lol: ) i mean seriously, it was hell getting there and hell getting back. that crowd was horrid. ive never seen such a dead crowd. now, they did pick up towards the end. so that i will give to them.

i had the greatest seats. i had the rosie seats but the opposite end of the row. OMG, duing doli doli, she sits right in front of us. you see how small her hands are. how delicate. her little face, nose, teeth. this is when she takes shots of something. she turns to us and mouths, "should i have another?" it was so great. her eyes are amazing. her body - off the hook. such aninspiration.

her showmanship is still yet to be beat. her energy hasnt faltered from age - in fact, its expanded.

there were a few glitches. minor stupid things...the screens for shes not me - as fantastic as it is, when they did still images, it looked very cheap. pixellated. the moving ones were great and should go on and on and on. the literall use of the pic of rain was so absurd (shell love you in the shower) it made me laugh.

madonna is still the greatest star that has ever lived. the longer she goes the more that title expands. there will never be another. thats why, me talking about a stupid photo used in an AWESOME performance is just stupid. when she freaks at the end, its fab.

oh, heartbeat is insane live, too!!! the entire show was so cool. when it was over, the girl next to us said, "it was better than confessions" thats so hard to say, confessions was something out of worldly, like the virgin tour.

outside of the venue, i had my ear to the ground and the comments were "best show ive ever seen, did you see her ass? omg, she was incredible, i loved borderline..." everyone left in a really good mood so complimentary. that was cool. madonna did it again.

there has never been another and never will be. love her while shes doing it guys. were so lucky were in the life time of madonna. she gives and gives and gives. shes still hot, still on fire, still a cunt (per palin :lol: ) still has so much energy. :thumbsup:

i think you meant, "damn lucky i sang open your heart!!!" :rotfl: the sign was handed to me, i passed it down (as i did some fan letter to rosie o'donell with the same disdain). thats not my gig. i turned to babe and said, "can you imagine holding a sign?" :demonic:

show was off the hook. groove, beat, human nature!!!!, borderline, die another day video - seriously, lose the boxing ring of dancers and play the video - thats all anyone needed to see, you must love me, la isla, music, PRAYER!!!!, gi2m!!! - techie, just so great. cant wait for you to go.

FMS - so not happy we didnt meet. and hector, where were you? behind rosie, next to camille? why didnt you come and say hi? saw jl6er from mmad!!! that was great. he was sweet and so excited. shopgal, of course, laprol!!! backroom, somethingmustfail. everyones so great. i love meeting madonna fans that have been on theboards for some time. its so cool.

omg, back to jersey (pud, we all thought you were dead - no, just in new jersey :lol: ) i mean seriously, it was hell getting there and hell getting back. that crowd was horrid. ive never seen such a dead crowd. now, they did pick up towards the end. so that i will give to them.

i had the greatest seats. i had the rosie seats but the opposite end of the row. OMG, duing doli doli, she sits right in front of us. you see how small her hands are. how delicate. her little face, nose, teeth. this is when she takes shots of something. she turns to us and mouths, "should i have another?" it was so great. her eyes are amazing. her body - off the hook. such aninspiration.

her showmanship is still yet to be beat. her energy hasnt faltered from age - in fact, its expanded.

there were a few glitches. minor stupid things...the screens for shes not me - as fantastic as it is, when they did still images, it looked very cheap. pixellated. the moving ones were great and should go on and on and on. the literall use of the pic of rain was so absurd (shell love you in the shower) it made me laugh.

madonna is still the greatest star that has ever lived. the longer she goes the more that title expands. there will never be another. thats why, me talking about a stupid photo used in an AWESOME performance is just stupid. when she freaks at the end, its fab.

oh, heartbeat is insane live, too!!! the entire show was so cool. when it was over, the girl next to us said, "it was better than confessions" thats so hard to say, confessions was something out of worldly, like the virgin tour.

outside of the venue, i had my ear to the ground and the comments were "best show ive ever seen, did you see her ass? omg, she was incredible, i loved borderline..." everyone left in a really good mood so complimentary. that was cool. madonna did it again.

there has never been another and never will be. love her while shes doing it guys. were so lucky were in the life time of madonna. she gives and gives and gives. shes still hot, still on fire, still a cunt (per palin :lol: ) still has so much energy. :thumbsup:

Loved reading your review!!!! so exciting!!!!!!! glad u had a great time darling! :thumbsup: so, did you like it more than Confessions?

i think you meant, "damn lucky i sang open your heart!!!" :rotfl: that cute shyt is not my thing. LOOK MADONNA LOOK AT MY SIGN!!!! the sign was handed to me, i passed it down (as i did some fan letter to rosie o'donell with the same disdain). thats not my gig. i turned to babe and said, "can you imagine holding a sign?" :demonic:

Such a great energy Pud, I guess im in love with the tour already. :demonic::thumbsup:

my videos are proof that i was yelling and screaming and cheering her on so i was not part of the dead ones

the people next to me just stood there like stunned i was going wild

yea, it was absolute chaos getting there and getting out of there was much worse

i'll never attend a show in nj again

going to msg is much easier

i looked around for hector but didn;t see him anywhere

had i known u were there i would've gone to ur section and said hello

the energy in my row was blah

Guest aussiemadge2008

Who was the support act for NJ and how far back did the catwalk go?

Great reviews so far, it's a shame that the crowd wasn't 100% but madge seemed on fire on the youtube clips...

10. “This is the sound of Sarah Palin’s husband’s snowmobile when it won’t start.” (She then launched into a guitar solo.)

9. “You can sing along if you like.”

8. “Habla espanol?”

7. “[Expletive]! It’s too high for me!” (As she realized she started “Open Your Heart” in a key too high for her to finish.)

6. “Are you guys having a good time? There are still people sitting down. I’m not sitting down. Fair is fair.”

5. “I’m having a bit of a memory problem these days.”

4. “You’re thinking: ‘What’s going on here? I paid good money for these tickets! Who’s doing the show?’ It’s not Sarah Palin. She’s not in my show. She will never be in my show... nothing personal.”

3. “Opa!”

2. “Did you ever have a best friend who wanted to do everything you wanted to do including [expletive] your boyfriend?”

1. “I’m about to live out my fantasy here with you tonight... I want you to sing the chorus while I jump rope.” :lol:

Anyone take note of how much the tourbook is going for at the venue?

Also- RE "Into the Groove" and "Like a Prayer"- besides the melody, whatnot, any of the original musical elements in place? (like there supposedly is in "Vogue" at the end) Thanks. :)

Guest Pud Whacker
Loved reading your review!!!! so exciting!!!!!!! glad u had a great time darling! :thumbsup: so, did you like it more than Confessions?

againm thats so hard to say. confessions was out of worldy, like the virgin tour. i mean, the future lovers video, the disco ball coming down, it opens like an egg and out comes venus - WITH A WHIP. :rotfl:

there are moments of this tour, i guess i prefer but with confessions, i traveled the world, saw so many shows, ive only seen this one and it was in jersey. :thumbsdown: i swear the energy of the crowd was dire until the last section.

this show is grittier. i remember one moment last night where it did feel like a desert rave. surreal and assaulting, sound and vision. i was tripping, like on drugs. vogue is so dirty and ugly (i mean that in the best way - this may be myfav vogue) like there arent marie antionette wigs. just her, that body, that hair and her movement. even the dancers in this number are perfect framing to her filthy extraordinary beauty.

ill tell you this, i cant wait to see it again. :thumbsup:

Guest Pud Whacker
Such a great energy Pud, I guess im in love with the tour already. :demonic::thumbsup:

i cant wait for you to see it. youve been such a long time fan with such great creative imput with your sigs and shyt. im looking VERY forward to your review!!!! :thumbsup:

Guest Pud Whacker
my videos are proof that i was yelling and screaming and cheering her on so i was not part of the dead ones

the people next to me just stood there like stunned i was going wild

yea, it was absolute chaos getting there and getting out of there was much worse

i'll never attend a show in nj again

going to msg is much easier

i looked around for hector but didn;t see him anywhere

had i known u were there i would've gone to ur section and said hello

the energy in my row was blah

where were you FMS? listen im on babes lap top, you know with no mouse and i hate this shyt!!! I LIKE TO MOVE FAST!!!! so pardon the mistakes!!!

thanks danny - had a fcuking BLAST!!! thank god the only thing in front of me was madonna. that horrid crowd wold have been depressing if i had to see tehm. ;lol:

Guest Danny86
Also- RE "Into the Groove" and "Like a Prayer"- besides the melody, whatnot, any of the original musical elements in place? (like there supposedly is in "Vogue" at the end) Thanks. :)

Nope, their music is nothing like the original versions.

"Like A Prayer" in NJ, nice recording:

againm thats so hard to say. confessions was out of worldy, like the virgin tour. i mean, the future lovers video, the disco ball coming down, it opens like an egg and out comes venus - WITH A WHIP. :rotfl:

there are moments of this tour, i guess i prefer but with confessions, i traveled the world, saw so many shows, ive only seen this one and it was in jersey. :thumbsdown: i swear the energy of the crowd was dire until the last section.

this show is grittier. i remember one moment last night where it did feel like a desert rave. surreal and assaulting, sound and vision. i was tripping, like on drugs. vogue is so dirty and ugly (i mean that in the best way - this may be myfav vogue) like there arent marie antionette wigs. just her, that body, that hair and her movement. even the dancers in this number are perfect framing to her filthy extraordinary beauty.

ill tell you this, i cant wait to see it again. :thumbsup:

Did she sit down with Paul during doli doli? isn't he so hot!?! was he gropping and touching her again? :rotfl:

Guest Loyola

I might be in the minority on this one but I liked this much more than the Confessions Tour. The set list was more to my liking. I loved Vogue, Your Must Love Me and Music.

Some others mentioned something about the crowd. The people in my area seemed to be really into it. I am almost deaf from the girls screaming behind me.

Guest Pud Whacker
I might be in the minority on this one but I liked this much more than the Confessions Tour. The set list was more to my liking. I loved Vogue, Your Must Love Me and Music.

Some others mentioned something about the crowd. The people in my area seemed to be really into it. I am almost deaf from the girls screaming behind me.

nah, i fucking love this show!!! its raw and gritty. dont get me wrong, confessions was perfection - but i tend to lean towards the grit in preference. that vogue is so fucking sexy.

Vogue:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9vhc7IVYpE&hl=nl&fs=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9vhc7IVYpE&hl=nl&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9vhc7IVYpE&hl=nl&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

lol at the guy on the side doing the vogue choreography!!!