ATHENS - September 27 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

Guest bulgar

When? Today? Pics?

The reportes were following Madonna's cars.. I haven't seen any pics. I just saw it on the news tonight! They even said that they stopped somewhere isolated in the ancient area because the children wanted to stop!

Guest SuperPop

the presidential suite of King George is the best hotel room in Athens..so definitely she was staying there..

the crowd that was waiting outside for her -upon her departure- was IMMENSE

Guest boytoyville

Wow, seems like Greece was one of the best shows yet. I don't care what some people say she is definitly a stadium artist. Amazing she can get a crowd of that size up on their feet & dance the night away. So excited for this to open in the states!

another great exclusive video...from star channel!!!!!!!

see madonna with david in acropolis and see madonna 's rehearsal in the oaka stadium!!!!!!!!!!!!

The evening news reported something crazy. Madonna's hotel was in downtown Athens, next to maybe the most popular square of the city. They're saying that after the concert, it was like 3am and Madonna left her room, she went down and she started walking alone on the road and the square next to the hotel! And she was wearing just a bathrobe(and maybe sunglasses??)

The staff of the hotel confirmed it!

Is that possible? :dramatic:

Shes so rock'n'roll LOL hehe! But she must've been with some bodyguard, right? Shes not that crazy to walk all alone on the road in her bathrobe in the middle of the night lol.

Guest Pud Whacker
another great exclusive video...from star channel!!!!!!!

see madonna with david in acropolis and see madonna 's rehearsal in the oaka stadium!!!!!!!!!!!!

what dirty moron said recently that 'boo boo kitty' had a lot of fans and i was like, yeah well theyre not of madonnas magnitude - oh yes it was lucky guy saying joan crawford had a lot of fans but treated them with the utmost respect. let me tell you all here and now as you cry for your autographs. joan crawford NEVER, let me repeat NEVER, had that amount of fans waiting for her outside her hotel room.

---

anyway, FANTASTIQUE!!!

another GREAT video from star channel.....

see madonna singing you must love me.......

SHE IS VERY VERY VERY HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

her face at the end of the song...is amazing....she is really happy......she is in love with the crowd....

opa!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Edited by dimos

another GREAT video from star channel.....

see madonna singing you must love me.......

SHE IS VERY VERY VERY HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

her face at the end of the song...is amazing....she is really happy......she is in love with the crowd....

opa!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Aww great video thanks!! I love seeing her so happy :D