Official "Sticky and Sweet" DVD News!

moe

Guest Pud Whacker
Well, post-production wizardry seemed to help her on the Confessions DVD. ;)

I think Rissman is a good pick. From what I have seen of I Am Because We Are, he has a good grasp of cinematography and angles. Many of his still shots in that film could be mistaken for fine art photographs. I don't care for the concept of the video for "Give It 2 Me," but you must admit that Madonna does look fantastic in it.

like all her shows, the cameras are already chosen. the show on HBO for BA< GS< and DWT are what are shown up on the screens. it was jonas who was the worst. so, i think his behind hte scene will be rissmans shyt, while the rest will be 'screen footage'. :thumbsup:

and YEAH!!!

Guest Pud Whacker
Why didnt she choose ROME? Its been the best show everytime. Fans sing every song. EVIIIIIIIIIITAAAAAAAA!

if life is so fair why do roses have thorns?

75,000-80,000 per show, which is fucking incredible, seeing as she struggled to play just ONE stadium show in London, her so-called "biggest market".

But then again, is it so hard to believe. She hasn't been to SA since Girlie, and the population of Sao Paulo is over 22,000,000.

Not a fair comparison there. Madonna has played in London so much since 2001 whereas she hasnt been in Brazil since 1993, although it is also true that Paris managed to sell out 2 concerts...

Guest boytoyville
What's the capacity for Brazil? Stadium shows usually are one-offs for most, no? I know Madge isn't most or just anyone, but still...

Check out the Sticky & Sweet wikipedia page. They have all the shows accuratly listed & you can click on any of the venue names & it will direct you to the page to tell you all about it. I know it's amazing what she is doing in SA. I mean 10 stadiums & 5 just in brazil, 3 at the same venue. 3 at the same venue in Argentina, & the back to back stadium dsates in Chile. She is amazing. Anyways check out the page...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sticky_%26_Sweet_Tour

Update to my post. A 4th stadium date in Buenos Aires is now being confirmed by the official ticketing agency in argentina! What do you think about that holiday guy? hehe :gent:

Update to my post. A 4th stadium date in Buenos Aires is now being confirmed by the official ticketing agency in argentina!

Amazing, she'll play to close to 280,000 just in Buenos Aires.

Guest boytoyville

^ Actually Argentina has 40 million people & the UK has 60 million. There will be 4 stadium shows in Buenos Aires alone in comparison to the 2 in the Uk at Cardiff & London. You have to compare country to country not the UK to the whole continent of SA. So yeah the enthusiasm & sales in Argentina is much higher for this our than in the UK it would seem.

England is a very small country. South America is enormous. Considering the British crowd is very small, it is also very passionate. So I will not have any of you motherfuckers saying otherwise. Why is everyone so bitter and jealous of England? Crazy.

Bitter and jealous of what??

This is 2008, not 1908. The evil empire is long gone. :thumbsup:

Excuse me but there will be people that travel across SA to go to various shows. Im sure there is a lot of enthusiasm there but its a different type of enthusiasm. Just like in France. There seemed to be a lot of families and couples at M in France while in Britain its usually young people, professionals and super fans. Each country is going to have a different market and I think to say that the British one is unenthused is totally ridiculous.

Sorry but you don't even know how many people are travelling to go to the London shows! Almost half of the people with hot ticket in London 2 weeks ago were foreign! And the foreigns made the noise! Only the foreigns! Seriously! I was shocked with the british crowd.. I mean, I've hear stories about it but I couldn't imagine it would be so bad!

THATS COS NONE OF US COULD GET A TICKET BECAUSE ALL THE GERMANS GET THERE FIRST!!!! Seriously I dont know many Brits that are Icon members, but know so many from Germany and Eastern Europe. Thats why I turned the tables and went to France. I think its ridiculous to say that a whole country has the worst fans. Its actually dumb as well as ignorant. So Im not saying that English crowds are the best, just that they are a good crowd.

Of course you cannot say that. But you know there were times that we wanted to grab and tell them Come on, Make some noise!!! But it was like they had their own way to enjoy the concert. Calm or something. :)

Well the funny thing is, at France there was a group of British guys near more who just kept singing and dancing like crazy. Shouting 'SING IT BITCH' and 'WE LOVE YOU MADONNA' quite often. Most of the French people were quiet or chatting and a lot of the people around me seemed to be there to see the icon, not the musical superstar which always dissapoints me a bit. I dont think thats just France but Im saying that its just luck of the draw...at my concert those English guys and a group of CRAZY girls behind me who were also English were the noisiest people I could hear. I myself, dont stop singing but I find it hard to dance because Im tall...I save that for when I go out clubbing. hehe. But Im sure many people at Wembley thought the Brits were quiet, but it was just those near them. Interesting to hear the British being described as 'calm' though hahahahaha.

When they grabbed some beers after the show, believe me, they changed dramatically! :smile: That was one of the things that impressed me there! Drinking! So much fun

ahhahahaha. Well I certainly love a drink. My love for Wine seems to be ever growing at the moment which is lovely...NOT. If me and my friend ever do get our asses over to Greece, maybe you could show us how the Greeks do it? What I like about Greece is that Im hoping that I can bring back the old tradition of the straight boys fucking guys for pleasure ...even if they aren't gay. What a wonderful idea that is!

You wish!!! :dramatic: I mean, about the straight guys! That was so long ago!

Of course I'll show u!!

England is a very small country. South America is enormous. Considering the British crowd is very small, it is also very passionate. So I will not have any of you motherfuckers saying otherwise. Why is everyone so bitter and jealous of England? Crazy.

They are passionate after a few pints maybe.