The ALL IMPORTANT QUEEN BITCH VERDICT

Queen Bitch

Out of QB's entire review all you're debating is the Material Girl look? :lmao:

Well, QB, it looks like your review stands.

Knowing that it's utterly pointless engaging in a tedious disagreement doesn't = tacit acknowledgement that it's true.

I agree with most of what was said actually, especially the comments about Rain, which had scarcely any Madonna, and the video was just ridiculous.

Bring back Holiday, she sings it a lot better than ROL. Her vocals on ROL at Wembley were atrocious.

Hmm, for me, if she did a proper scream on Ray Of Light her vocals could be God awful the rest of the time and I'd ne happy :)

the fact that she wheeled out the same backdrop as she used on Confessions for ROL really made me feel like it was money for old rope.

And Rain was just sound like someone kept turning on another radio whilst the Eurythmics was playing. It just didn't fit the song and the video was just pointless. It just gave the impression that the original song list and theme had been chopped about and some concept was dropped.

As for Britney in a lift? The news with her tied to stretcher was far better. Someone should have slipped her some more pills ;)

QB I guess I agree with pretty much everything you said in your review... but some of the follow on comments above surprise me ... Wembley was definitely the worst M concert I have seen (but that's comparative) ... and yes it will look and sound amazing on the inevitable CD/DVD release 9 months after the Greatest Hits album... but sound problems notwithstanding I wouldn't have been anywhere else last Thursday night :dramatic:

Although there are 15 years she doesn´t play in Brasil i don´t have too high expectations for this tour. But overall there is plenty expectation for this tour here (she will be seen by 350.000 people in five concerts). I really hope she does her best when she comes down here.