BOXSCORE: S&S grossed $407.7 million!!! Attended by 3.5 million people!

motherandfather03

Guest denisebella
Madonnas numbers are amazing, but NO ONE should be blind to the fact that Celine Dion has amazing numbers----I mean by the time her tour is finished she will have grossed close to $300 MILLION DOLLARS! (She's already at 236 MILLION)

How in the HELL is that Pathetic? See if Mariah Carey could pull those numbers........HeeeeeeeeeeeeLLL no!

I'm sorry but Celine deserves MAJOR PROPS!

MHHHH the most she could gross, using an "inflated" 2 milion per concert till the end of the tour could be maybe 286 milion!

300 milion only if she'll decide to added more dates , which is unlikely, or at least I think so :angel:

Guest jamesshot

Foro Sol Mexico City 104,270 / 104,270 (100%) $10,428,743 [34]

River Plate Stadium Buenos Aires 263,693 / 263,693 (100%) $18,274,292 [34]

Chile National Stadium Santiago 146,242/ 146,242 (100%) $11,385,499 [34]

Guest boytoyville
I'm no big Dion fan, but no one could say Dion's numbers are "pathetic"- she's had a lot of reported sellouts, and, she's probably one of the hardest-working women in terms of touring. I don't know any other female who tours for that lengthy a period of time. Doesn't mean she's an amazing performer or has amazing shows, but her work ethic/commitment can't be disputed.

Pink tours for longer than Celine even actually just for an example. Her I'm not Dead Tour was 160 dates and thus far with only Europe and Austrailia added her Funhouse tour is already at 102 tour dates,she will be adding North America still as well. Even if you look at Janet back in the day she toured 3 tours with 120 dates, The Velvet Rope Tour,Rhythem Nation Tour and Janet Tour. The All for You tour was supposed to be about the same but she cancelled Europe. Also, Brit had over 100+ dates for the Onyx hotel tour before she cancelled the rest of it. So it's really not that unusal for a solo artist or female artist to tour that long it's just that Madonna never does. That is also why i get fustrated when people use "tour fatigue" in the relation to Madonna touring too much when she never even tours half as long as other major acts before she waits and then puts on an entire NEW show at least 2+ years later.

Yes, just talking about in recent times, especially. Dion's tour will have lasted more than a year, which is lengthy for a female act these days.

P!nk probably could do 50 dates in Australia alone these days. :)

Guest harbors
I think you'd better use your brain too reading a post! :nocomment:

:lmao: pls forgive him, a child with reading comprehension difficulty.

Even though Celine's NO Madonna, she did a phenomenal job and her numbers are amazing.

untitled-6.jpg

You should put that info on a website, maybe one of the madonna fansites will host the info for you.

Guest harbors
You should put that info on a website, maybe one of the madonna fansites will host the info for you.

I dont have a blog, my dear. someone've gotta help me out.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest boytoyville

I don't understand why the Brazil shows were not reported this week. Argh... If they are not reported next week I'm going to get worried....

Guest boytoyville

^ Seriously, I believe it's only 7 wks they have to report the show from the date it happens as well so they need to get on this shit. It's annoying. I mean how hard is it to report some numbers!

Maybe they're holding off reporting the Brazil numbers, so they can release them along with the official announcement of the 2nd leg......?

tick tock... they only have like 2-3 weeks left...