BOXSCORE: S&S grossed $407.7 million!!! Attended by 3.5 million people!

motherandfather03

Why did she choose Cardiff to open this tour? She should have gone to Sidney or Tokyo, but Cardiff?!

God some people in this forum really need to think before they open their fucking mouths

Plus Cardiff has been reported as a sold out show so why is everyone moaning? Jesus Christ. :manson:

"Suedehead",

As i´m a newcomer to the forum, i´m moaning now ok? GET OVER IT!

Show some respect the next time you open your "fucking mouth"

Edited by axisvor

"Suedehead",

As i´m a newcomer to the forum, i´m moaning now ok? GET OVER IT!

Show some respect the next time you open your "fucking mouth"

I'd take it easy on the attitude if I were you.

Now sit your ass down.

Guest aussiemadge2008

The whole Cardiff slanging match is getting quite boring!! Cardiff is over and by the reviews seems majority loved it! and yes it was a sell out as reported, but now we are onto the USA so let get excited for the people attending that instead of bitching about every that was/wasn't done!!!

:brenspin:

Guest alltheworld

Well it's great they can boast about all the cash she's making because there's zero artistic achievement to boast about. How many Swarovski crystals did she use again?

Well it's great they can boast about all the cash she's making because there's zero artistic achievement to boast about. How many Swarovski crystals did she use again?

Seeing it live you miss a lot of things and youtube clips never do anything justice sure you can be right in thinking it has no artistic achievement but im waiting to see it proper on DVD even though im seeing it twice in Montreal. I saw Confessions once and missed everything but enjoyed it so much lol I have a feeling a lot of people who aren't crazy about S&S will change their mind with this tour as they do often with her live shows. I think the show looks GREAT but i love all her tours. It's more intricate then u think.

Drop Spain in her next tour I say! :americanlife:

Madge Tour Blacklist:

1. Ireland

2. Prague

3. Spain

Ill never understand why Prague wasnt a sell out, both shows were labeled as SOLD OUT shortly after they were put on sale, in record time. I attended the second show and it was PACKED. I think they later released some tickets but werent sold out?

Not at all - it was STUPID of her to do the Millenium Stadium - Cardiff hotels couldn't cope with the DEMAND.

How did they deal with it on the Confessions Tour then when they sold out with 20,000 more tickets? :confused:

ADEQUATE PERFORMANCE ( Dr Lecter)

Cardiff hotels weren't that greedy back in the CT because there were available dates in London as an option. Since this was opening day, they pretty much asked for a mandatory 2 or even 3 night stay and would treble their prices.

Cardiff was however selected because it was the only stadium capable of booking an entire month off before the concert. Live Nation organisation during the concert in there was impecable, I must add.

Ill never understand why Prague wasnt a sell out, both shows were labeled as SOLD OUT shortly after they were put on sale, in record time. I attended the second show and it was PACKED. I think they later released some tickets but werent sold out?

i think it's moscow one what werent sold out.

i was there and it was VERY clearly :thumbsup:

Cardiff hotels weren't that greedy back in the CT because there were available dates in London as an option. Since this was opening day, they pretty much asked for a mandatory 2 or even 3 night stay and would treble their prices.

Well, that would make more sense. Queen Bitch implied they couldn't cope with demand, and that is obviously not the case.

Kylie's total boxscore $23,246,296 from 21, sell out dates across the UK

Madonna's total boxscore $17,075,647 from 2, sell out dates in two UK cities

I guess Al-Kylieda will be claiming she's the more successful touring act :lmao:

Madonna's average per concert $8,537,824

Kylie's average per concert $1,106,966

:rotfl:

With her bargin basement prices TEAM KYLIE sure know her market - Chavs and Provincal Rubbish Gheys.

She would struggle to sellout 21 dates if she hiked up her ticket prices. :lol:

Guest Topaz Scorpio
With her bargin basement prices TEAM KYLIE sure know her market - Chavs and Provincal Rubbish Gheys.

Oh, you WERE at her one of her concerts then! :lmao::lmao:

Why or why do some people here feel the need to make Madonna's remarkable touring achievements look 'better' by comparing them to those of Kylie? It's just pointless. They're not really in competition on that scale; and Kylie is doing very well for herself.

If you want a big laugh at a bona fide FLOP TOUR then why not pick on the fat slut Janet instead? :lmao:

Guest Topaz Scorpio
Why or why do some people here feel the need to make Madonna's remarkable touring achievements look 'better' by comparing them to those of Kylie? It's just pointless. They're not really in competition on that scale; and Kylie is doing very well for herself.

If you want a big laugh at a bona fide FLOP TOUR then why not pick on the fat slut Janet instead? :lmao:

:lol: How IS Janice's tour going? Is the tour on hold right now? I heard she was hospitalized or something.

:lol: How IS Janice's tour going? Is the tour on hold right now? I heard she was hospitalized or something.

Apparently she's cancelled her 6th show in a row or something.. the last one was cancelled less than an hour before showtime.. apparently there were less than 100 fans in the arena at the time of the announcement. :lmao:

It's just too funny.

Um, Kylie is the Queen of Pop when it comes to touring, do you people really think Madonna would sell out another 19 dates in the UK? :rolleyes:

Guest BytheBay
Um, Kylie is the Queen of Pop when it comes to touring, do you people really think Madonna would sell out another 19 dates in the UK? :rolleyes:

honey the uk is not the world

honey the uk is not the world

Kylie is doing more of a World tour than Madonna, though...

Kylie is doing more of a World tour than Madonna, though...

Far easier to tour the world for a longer period of time when you are a BARREN SPINSTER with no family to look

after. Besides she is probably DESPERATELY looking for a woman that bats for the other side now she has given up all hope of ever finding a man.

:queenbitch:

Guest Johnkm
Kylie is visiting more continents.

But kylie did do 53 dates in Europe, and only a few in the other continents

:lmao: That is quite true, I (of course) went to 2 shows, for the price of one Madge show

It is weird that anyone would try to compare Kylie to Madonna, period. Put Kylie alongside the other ladies who are The Rest, and off ya go. :) There's certainly a more interesting and fair competition when you have Kylie, Janet, Mariah, etc. etc.