Madonna's dancer blogs about the BITCHING fans

Andra

Guest Not4Pussies

have you guys noticed the lack of exclusives DM has and all the negative news they post about her now?

interesting...

this is funny...they should make a reality show about forums at war heheh

there's only a few things i like about madonnafanzine

it's that guy preston...he is so hot haha

oh i guess that's just one

the major flaw over there is that chicagotranny tries to live up to vanity status by having the ironically enough, ballsiest opinion and some people fall for it.....but if you have to put "tranny" in your screen name to convince people that's what you're trying to do....it loses it's magic and it's obvious you just want attention

can't wait till she finds out i wrote this...i'm gonna get another email from her haha

Dago is a bloated drunk.

I'm sorry but are comments like this really fucking necessary? I haven't said a damn word as person after person has insulted us PERSONALLY after we made a silly video about a POP STAR.

I understand the point of view of people who don't agree with us. But this personal shit is low and truly, truly, unnecessary. Enough is enough. :thumbsdown:

Guest Pud Whacker
I'm sorry but are comments like this really fucking necessary? I haven't said a damn word as person after person has insulted us PERSONALLY after we made a silly video about a POP STAR.

I understand the point of view of people who don't agree with us. But this personal shit is low and truly, truly, unnecessary. Enough is enough. :thumbsdown:

i havent said anything personally about anyone in that video. i just said it would be embarrassing, like if madonna or her people saw it. :rotfl:

but im sure many things i do on the internet would embarrass another. :thumbsup:

From Antboogie's blog:

"VERY Disapointed

I get a lot of great feedback about the show, BUTTTTTT there are some rude ones too, They leave a sour taste in my mouth, So I figure id write whats on my mind. To me some fans are wayyyyy to feisty lol. I seen a video posted a while back while we all were still in rehearsals for the tour. It was group of guys that had the set list of the show, and gave their own feedback on what they thought the show should have. I thought it was funny but 1 side of me thought it was wack…. But that video isn’t the main reason why im speaking on this. M is legend!! And I think all her supporters should be grateful that she is still freaking touring at 50 years young =). How many artist can do that, and esp at the level she sets for a show. SOOOOO WHAT it isn’t like “The Last Tour” it shouldn’t be. SOOOOOOO what she is doing songs your tired of hearing.. LOL maybe just Maybe SHEEEEE loves singing and performing to certain songs. Basically what im saying to the spoiled fans is STOP crying like little babies….. A lot OF US INCLUDING ME have legends we wish were still able to entertain us…. But when The smoked cleared there is only a couple of those special artist left. M is DEF one of them

Im tired we are headed to zurich now.. ill post some stuff soon as I can from today =) "

:thumbsup:

Well he can go fuck himself. :thumbsup:

Guest valhum

Why do you assume that the guys that made the video are all smug now :wacko: have you ever heard of having fun?!?!?!? or are you gonna tell me that never has crossed your mind the thought of another song in her setlist.

Oh man, i think it is funny that they noticed and you totally know that Madonna is doing that request thingy because of that video, so they kinda nailed it :queenbitch:

Guest valhum
was the video necessary? haha

No! Not really but was it offensive??? Was it bitching?? Or was it just some random fans using the youtube to show their opinions of the show set list?

No! Not really but was it offensive??? Was it bitching?? Or was it just some random fans using the youtube to show their opinions of the show set list?

Not some random fans, the same old ones bitching!

And it was a joke, a joke on them. They ended up looking like fools.

Why do you assume that the guys that made the video are all smug now :wacko: have you ever heard of having fun?!?!?!? or are you gonna tell me that never has crossed your mind the thought of another song in her setlist.

Oh man, i think it is funny that they noticed and you totally know that Madonna is doing that request thingy because of that video, so they kinda nailed it :queenbitch:

LOL the request thing is FAKE, shes always gonna sing EY, totally acted. not that it bothers me at all :-)

Guest bluejean
People need to get over it. Ray of Light is there, it was a massive hit and gets a great crowd reaction. I GUARANTEE you more people would want to hear it again than Impressive Instant or something.

Exactly. More than half of the audience wouldn't even know Impressive Instant.

Madonna has made the best setlist possible this time around. She has appealed to the casual fans, the hardcore fans and to herself. So she did Ray of light the same as before? She did the same for Don't Tell Me on Reinvention.

I'm just speaking fact. He is a bloated drunk. I've seen him...he was drunk and bloated.

Don't get me started.

Cause I saw for myself! they all look down at the members who "doubted" them :lol: and fucking take credit for parts of Madonna's show :rotfl:

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Right, she is doing that request thingy just because of a couple of moaning people, because, ya know they speak in the name of all of her fans so she listens to them :lol:

He can' shut the fuck up:

Eere's a new blog entry by dancer Antboogie. He wrote a response to fans' reaction to his yesterday's speech.

"Most of you guys don’t really know me but maybe that will soon change. Some peeps took my message the wrong way. I have much respect for ALL of M’s FANZ, Even the ones I called Cry babies lol, But if you read my message slowly you will see nobody is upset. (At least im not) The name of the post is NOT titled. ( IM MAD AS ALL HELL ) its just disappointing. Hey if you paid a lot of money for a ticket I can totally understand your views on the show. You have every right to feel that way. But since this is my personal blog site I posted how I felt. I even said one side of me thought it was funny. Im sorry to the fans that pay a lot of money and don’t like our show. But remember before you got to the show or even seen a youtube clip. There were a lot of people that put blood sweat and tears for 3 months into sticky and sweet. Overall Lets just have some fun on the site and with that said."

Eere's a new blog entry by dancer Antboogie. He wrote a response to fans' reaction to his yesterday's speech.

"Most of you guys don't really know me but maybe that will soon change. Some peeps took my message the wrong way. I have much respect for ALL of M's FANZ, Even the ones I called Cry babies lol, But if you read my message slowly you will see nobody is upset. (At least im not) The name of the post is NOT titled. ( IM MAD AS ALL HELL ) its just disappointing. Hey if you paid a lot of money for a ticket I can totally understand your views on the show. You have every right to feel that way. But since this is my personal blog site I posted how I felt. I even said one side of me thought it was funny. Im sorry to the fans that pay a lot of money and don't like our show. But remember before you got to the show or even seen a youtube clip. There were a lot of people that put blood sweat and tears for 3 months into sticky and sweet. Overall Lets just have some fun on the site and with that said."

Its his personal blog, he can say what he wants, you should create your own personal blog and bitch about it THERE, not here,where everybody got sick of you.

Its his personal blog, he can say what he wants, you should create your own personal blog and bitch about it THERE, not here,where everybody got sick of you.

This is a PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD.Get over it.Put me on IGNORE.Thank you, ciao.

Guest Pud Whacker

"Most of you guys don't really know me but maybe that will soon change. Some peeps took my message the wrong way. I have much respect for ALL of M's FANZ, Even the ones I called Cry babies lol, But if you read my message slowly you will see nobody is upset. (At least im not) The name of the post is NOT titled. ( IM MAD AS ALL HELL ) its just disappointing. Hey if you paid a lot of money for a ticket I can totally understand your views on the show. You have every right to feel that way. But since this is my personal blog site I posted how I felt. I even said one side of me thought it was funny. Im sorry to the fans that pay a lot of money and don't like our show. But remember before you got to the show or even seen a youtube clip. There were a lot of people that put blood sweat and tears for 3 months into sticky and sweet. Overall Lets just have some fun on the site and with that said."

oh the fanziners mustve went on over. :rotfl:

Guest Pud Whacker
Not some random fans, the same old ones bitching!

And it was a joke, a joke on them. They ended up looking like fools.

:rotfl:

you know one of them hauled their comp in and showed her the youtube video!!! :lol: