"Into The Groove" S&S Tour Discussion

Guest Hafo

love these vids.. i remember watching this in cardiff and thinking the show isnt even half way through yet and we get this..wow!!! it seemed a bit misplaced at first but in a good way, like it was an encore performance, amazing fun and interacting with the crowd and all that..great stuff!

in the first vid it looks like the keith haring cartoon men are doing the vogue dance when they all stand in a line and interlock there arms.. :vogue:

Into The Groove is my favorite dance song by Madonna, but the only performances IMO that gave this song justice were the VT and WTG versions AAAAAGGGESSS ago. The BA version was ALWAYS a bit cheesy and well..... a bit lame IMO. And the RIT was even worse, so it's FINALLY good to see this song get a REAL performance. Definitely a highlight of the S&S tour! It was awesome seeing this in NYC, I kind of felt like everybody "got it" there.

Into The Groove is my favorite dance song by Madonna, but the only performances IMO that gave this song justice were the VT and WTG versions AAAAAGGGESSS ago. The BA version was ALWAYS a bit cheesy and well..... a bit lame IMO. And the RIT was even worse, so it's FINALLY good to see this song get a REAL performance. Definitely a highlight of the S&S tour! It was awesome seeing this in NYC, I kind of felt like everybody "got it" there.

it's New York baby!!!!!!!!!!! :inlove: