"Into The Groove" S&S Tour Discussion

Guest Hafo

HOW does she DO IT? Singing and then jumping and then doing pole dancing and then even more dancing and then singing and then doing Double Dutch and then jumping again and finally doing the rope like a pro! And, best of all, to the Rhythm of Into The Groove and with Keith Herring backgrounds :D

My jaw hit the floor during this performance. A teaser here:

i think this is the best performance from S&S, well one of the best highlights

its def my fav

im trying to get tickets to go, if i do go, im def gonna wear a shirt with Haring's work on it

Best ITG performace evah! :D in this video u can see better the rope jumping part!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3-ZczN6ox0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3-ZczN6ox0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3-ZczN6ox0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

OOHH crikey she does a lot more rope jumping, its crazy. forwards, backwards, double dutch. It blows your head off.

It was just amazing. All the time I was so scared she's going to miss one and fall flat on her face!

She did muck up the very last one though.. or was that intentional as it went into the "Lucky Star" CT / "I'm Going Bananas" Girlie-style fake 'collapse' routine..

what is the song that ITG is mixed with?

Toop Toop - Cassius

I would have choosen Number 1 or Cassius 99 to mix w/ ITG, but thats just a personal opinion. Rawkin performance! jump rope is excellent.

CURIOUS? i know Harrings work was utilized for the backdrop video BUT was there any footage from that GI2M making of video that featured people doing jump rope ?? (you guys know what im talking bout, right?) jus curious?

Guest Little Red
this epitomises the whole show for me..bold, playful, colourful, sexy and super-energetic!and keith haring rules!!

Totally, whoever came up with the idea of using those backgrounds deserves a medal. It was just so funky!

The OLD-SKOOL inspired opening with the "c-c-common common" bits is MAGIC :wow: I am also :inlove: the SHOO SHOOs and OH YEAHs!

The production in this whole segment is SO rich and inventive, and on top of that, the live sound can't be beaten ... take THAT Stuart Price.

Guest Pud Whacker
HOW does she DO IT? Singing and then jumping and then doing pole dancing and then even more dancing and then singing and then doing Double Dutch and then jumping again and finally doing the rope like a pro! And, best of all, to the Rhythm of Into The Groove and with Keith Herring backgrounds :D

My jaw hit the floor during this performance. A teaser here:

:bow:

the madonna i adore.

i think this is the best performance from S&S, well one of the best highlights

its def my fav

im trying to get tickets to go, if i do go, im def gonna wear a shirt with Haring's work on it

I did wear a T-Shirt with Haring art. I will wear another one for the other concert I will go to.

I love that Madonna is still connected to her early roots. The Haring backround is great and with thanking Seymour Stein today in Berlin it was another visit to her past. Also, I totally went crazy during Borderline which I never could imagine ever see live.

I did wear a T-Shirt with Haring art. I will wear another one for the other concert I will go to.

I love that Madonna is still connected to her early roots. The Haring backround is great and with thanking Seymour Stein today in Berlin it was another visit to her past. Also, I totally went crazy during Borderline which I never could imagine ever see live.

post a photo of the shirt you wore

i wanna see it!!!

Guest boytoyville

^ Love the shirts! Where did you get them? This performance is spectacular. It is vibrant & energetic. It definitly sums up the tour it seems. The screens are so beautiful. I don't even like weed but all the colors make me want to smoke a bowel!

^ Love the shirts! Where did you get them? This performance is spectacular. It is vibrant & energetic. It definitly sums up the tour it seems. The screens are so beautiful. I don't even like weed but all the colors make me want to smoke a bowel!

:lol:

I have them from amazon.de. Not sure if amazon.com has them too.