Al-Kylieda will come for us!!!!!!

maybe this explains why she won't come to Australia, she's afraid of coming to the ground zero of Al-Kyliedah knowing they're out to get her for stealing from Kylie :)

Don't worry, that's not it. Everyone in Australia is over Kylie. X was a huge flop there as it was everywhere else.

I think some gay people really need to get out into the real world and enjoy life more if they have nothing better to do than compare female singers...it seems some people may only have a computer as their best friend.

I think some gay people really need to get out into the real world and enjoy life more if they have nothing better to do than compare female singers...it seems some people may only have a computer as their best friend.

Ooooooh you're so fucking cool, you really fucking nailed all of us losers. So how's life in that high-powered CEO position you have?

Ooooooh you're so fucking cool, you really fucking nailed all of us losers. So how's life in that high-powered CEO position you have?

So you're looking for a job?

For the past few years Madonna seems to be keeping a close eye on Kylie and Gwen Stefani (the words two best Madonna impersonators). What it's all about, I don't know but I'm curious. It's just minor stuff Madonna doesn't really need to make her music or act better, so I wonder if it's a kind nod, or "I can do it better" as the song goes.

well if she did nod back to Kylie for the vogue performance, I think that was a nice gesture. But what a fantastic gesture for that matter...:dramatic:

Guest waiting
For the past few years Madonna seems to be keeping a close eye on Kylie and Gwen Stefani (the words two best Madonna impersonators). What it's all about, I don't know but I'm curious. It's just minor stuff Madonna doesn't really need to make her music or act better, so I wonder if it's a kind nod, or "I can do it better" as the song goes.

She hasn't been keeping a close eye on Kylie and Gwen, Jamie King has.

Guest AntiVirgin
Also, here is Kylie doing the whole 80's thing complete with jumprope AND Keith Haring designs back in 2002

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

good lord ! jamie king is just a big budget rehash hack :lmao: the gay husband is atleast infinitely more creative with the 500 pounds he gets for the tour..

apparently the translucent screens were used in Justin's tour, so it will be safe to assume that something from X will come in M's 2010-2011 mega tour :crazy:

I was rather TAKEN ABACK that QB didn't express outrage in the Madonna costumes thread that most of the looks were based on off the peg garments rather than designed for the tour from scratch. He is QUITE INSISTENT on ORIGINAL CREATIONS normally. :confused:

I don't know why anyone would go out of their way to get embroiled in a Madonna/Kylie fan war. They're obviously fond of one another, but as everyone knows, one is a revered, important artist, while the other really isn't. But Kylie is good for what she does- like Mimi, for instance, she never pretended that she had a point of view about much of anything or was interested in anything more than the fun she puts right out there. With that in mind, Kylie definitely could be considered Madonna Ultra Lite (sans the provocation in her work), since she's been inspired by her through the years. And, in turn these days, I wouldn't be surprised if Madge gives her a wink every now and again.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

There is no "versus" anything, there never has been and there never will be.

As for the costumes, who cares, we all know who does it better anyway,

End.