John MCcain Campaign Calls Madonnas show "Divisive"

glittercandy

McCain might as well be as bad as Hitler. He supported and encouraged the Iraq War, killing and maiming hundred of thousands. For what? Exactly.

So its not OK for Hitler to try and rid the world of Jews yet it is OK for McCain to support policies that resulted in an illegal war that has killed and maimed hundreds of thousands of Iraqi's and Americans? How many people suffer do to this war?

Yes, Madonna may have been spot on with this.

Hmmm... well, most of Congress voted for the war in Iraq, so following that logic, even Hillary should be lumped in with Hitler. As should the leaders of the UK, Poland, Denmark and Australia. They all granted some form of permission for it.

Guest jamesshot
Hmmm... well, most of Congress voted for the war in Iraq, so following that logic, even Hillary should be lumped in with Hitler. As should the leaders of the UK, Poland, Denmark and Australia. They all granted some form of permission for it.

And? So be it.

It took more than Germany to committ the atrocities in WWII. It wasn't just Hitler. He had many willing accomplices.

The difference with McCain and Hillary is McCain kept supporting it even after the fog of 9/11 wore off.

Everyone you mentioned has blood on their hands. It is that simple.

Guest boytoyville

Honestly I think what is really sad is that I think people are missing the point of this video montage completely. You have to take it as a whole. It wasn't intended to be read piece by piece & photo by photo in isolation which is why people are getting the wrong impression that she is comparing Hitler to McCain. It's just saying we need to take responsibility,that history repeats itself & that we this upcoming year have a choice in what is going to happen. We can try to make things better or stick with that status quo. I mean that it what the video is in it's most simplistic form.

And? So be it.

It took more than Germany to committ the atrocities in WWII. It wasn't just Hitler. He had many willing accomplices.

The difference with McCain and Hillary is McCain kept supporting it even after the fog of 9/11 wore off.

Everyone you mentioned has blood on their hands. It is that simple.

I guess I just don't see McCain as anywhere near as bad as Hitler, and neither do many people. I'm not defending his war stance or the people that support it, but I guess I can tell a clear distinction when I see it.

Nearly every major world leader has had a hand in innocents dying in some way. Bill Clinton sent airstrikes that killed innocent people in Bosnia in the 1990's but he did a lot of good things for the world too. Lyndon Johnson signed the civil rights act into law, but he also sent thousands of U.S. soldiers to their death in Vietnam (not to mention the millions of Vietnamese who died in that war). FDR was probably the greatest U.S. president ever but he also was responsible for the bombing of Nagasaki and Hiroshimo - some of the worst killings of innocent civilians ever.

Would she think of putting them in a video next to Hitler? Probably not.

Seems like MCCain is happy hes in the video since his campaign made a big deal about it the first night of her tour, Nobody would even have cared if he didn't tell everyone and make a big deal. Great publicity for Madonnas tour, even my relatives know shes on tour now.

Guest AntiVirgin

good ! now the usa dates will sell out :lol:

but no idea why she had to rehash a political theme she did in RIT(?) and Confessions again. but then whats a M show, without a spot of controversy !

CNN

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:lol: I knew the Obama camp would be like, "We don't need your help."

He didn't really go off on her that bad. Glad its a major news story.

Bill O'Reilly

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-B-SHWWHuo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-B-SHWWHuo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-B-SHWWHuo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

McCain might as well be as bad as Hitler. He supported and encouraged the Iraq War, killing and maiming hundred of thousands. For what? Exactly.

So its not OK for Hitler to try and rid the world of Jews yet it is OK for McCain to support policies that resulted in an illegal war that has killed and maimed hundreds of thousands of Iraqi's and Americans? How many people suffer do to this war?

Yes, Madonna may have been spot on with this.

Well, you clearly do not know who Hitler was.

Well, you clearly do not know who Hitler was.

Amen!

Either people in here are 10yos or really retarded.

Say what you want about McCain but he is NO Hitler and whoever compare them two should open a history book or go back to history class.

So what he supported the war in Iraq? So did many others INCLUDING Obama's vice president choice and also Hillary from the beginning.

Does that make McCain responsible for millions of deaths in concentration camps and invasion of almost a whole continent? PLEASE!

And please stop that childish argument that "she just wanted to point out who she thinks is stupid", that's just a retarded comment. If you put a video segment of whoever you think are "bad-guys" and these bad guys happens to be some of the worst dictators in modern history and also throw in some McCain in there then obviously you are trying to make some sort of statement more than "these people are stupid". If the other "bad-guys" so to speak where on McCain's level then there's another point but putting McCain up there with Hitler doesn't make anyone look smart at all.

Please people, read a history book before you compare McCain to Hitler or else you will come across as total retards.

And once and for all it has nothing to do with being pro McCain or anything, it has to do with being consequent and have some kind of history knowledge.

duesseldorfexpresshitlewl1.jpg

Madonna Shows That Obama Has No Chance Against McCain’s Gang

http://www.anorak.co.uk/celebrities/188677.html

212erlz.jpg

MADONNA has been performing in Cardiff. She is striking a blow for the John McCain camp. Obama is doomed.

During the show at Cardiff’s Millennium Stadium, an image of John McCain was flashed up alongside those of Hitler and Robert Mugabe.

It’s a subtle message that was back-dropped with scenes of global warming and devastation. The song was called Get Stupid.

At the end of the song, Barack Obama’s imaged appeared alongside those of John Lennon, Al Gore and Mahatma Gandhi.

Two of Obama’s peer group were murdered. Gore lost Florida and was beaten by George Bush. Obama has yet to be assassinated.*

When presented with the two groups - McCain and Obama - Old Mr Anorak said that McCain’s peers had achieved the kind of enduring fame and fervent popularity that many politicos can only envy.

Group B consists of one man who preached love but failed to get along with Paul McCartney, a peacenik whose actions contributed to terrible wars on the sub continent and the division of land along religious lines, and a man who failed to win the presidency despite going up against a spoilt daddy’s boy and riding on Clinton’s shirt tails.

Which group would you vote for? Which group would win?

http://www.anorak.co.uk/category/politicia...bama-death-cult

I jus saw a much better YouTube video of it and the comparison wasn't that obvious.

It just showed one group that (in her view) contributed to the destruction of the world and another group that contributed to its well-being. I think it was way more brilliant than the Sorry vid.

I think you're overreacting and playing it up, like the media, Zezwer.

Edited by natural

i have no problem with her being a little political the last couple tours.....and it's basically because the US has been in some deep shit while the last two tours were going on....

pop culture reflects what's going on in the world....would you rather she continually writes songs about her coochie like janet and has videos of her in underwear the entire show? or had someone else put her songs and her stage show and everything together and she would just rehearse a glitzy show without an opinion or heart behind it all?

there's a reason madonna is above the rest and it's not all about her body at 50...it's about her mind set and how much control she has over everything that she produces and puts her name behind

The video segment was also condemned by Mr Obama's campaign, but they did not miss the opportunity to attack their rival's attack adverts. "These comparisons are outrageous and offensive and have no place in the political process," Obama campaign spokesman Tommy Vietor said. "We hope that John McCain will offer a similar condemnation as his allies increasingly practice sleazy swift boat tactics."

believe it or not, Bush and his party is no different than Hitler for a lot of people in this world. not only for Madonna. and if you are disturbed by the fact that she is Democrat then dont ever listen to her again. she is openly Democrat for DECADES, and she's been voicing her political views since forever. dont write stupid things like "she's gone too far this time", she is best when she goes too far. there are millions of artists with good-behaviour(!)...