C - A - N - D - Y . . . C - A - N - D - Y ..

Apples388

Guest Pud Whacker
I KNOW HON

Which is why I'm SO doing Wembley and AND TAKING YOU TO Vienna

It was amazing to see her opening night again cause I hadn't seen her opening night since Girlie Show but I'm so doing it again and again and again.

I'm playing these SHITTY AZZ YouTube clips of "Like a Prayer" and it's giving me chills.. just you imagine it in that stadium!

OH BABE, i knew you would take me to vienna!!!! :smooch:

i cant wait for that like a prayer - I LOVED YOUR DESCRIPTION!!!! :thumbsup:

I still think my idea of mixing LIKE A PRAYER with ANOTHER NIGHT by MC SAR AND THE REAL MCCOY would have worked better, but im glad it worked out ok with Felix

Guest valhum
And can I just say this is probably her best setlist.. like.. EVER.. purely because it was just so well balanced between the Hard Candy songs and the older ones that no one could walk out and say she didn't play enough hits or she played too much of the new album (even though she did 9.5/12 of it) - but I also thank her musical director because he really managed to unveil just how timeless her earlier material is and it all flowed so smoothly.

Pretty cool....thanks :D

Guest Pud Whacker
QUOTE (Suedehead @ Aug 24 2008, 09:25 AM) post_snapback.gifAnd can I just say this is probably her best setlist.. like.. EVER.. purely because it was just so well balanced between the Hard Candy songs and the older ones that no one could walk out and say she didn't play enough hits or she played too much of the new album (even though she did 9.5/12 of it) - but I also thank her musical director because he really managed to unveil just how timeless her earlier material is and it all flowed so smoothly.

well, when scanning it (like the zohar), i thought, wow - this is like a DANCE tour!!! its 95% upbeat. im thrilled with it, looking so forward it.

its always funny, with RIT she was supposed to have reinvented the songs which i found were MUCH MORE reinvented for the BRILLINAT confessions tour. the confessions tour was supposed to be her disco outing and this one seems to be more dance oriented. shes cool like that. its like she learns from the last one and perfects it. :thumbsup:

OH BABE, i knew you would take me to vienna!!!! :smooch:

i cant wait for that like a prayer - I LOVED YOUR DESCRIPTION!!!! :thumbsup:

Dr Lecter will take both of us

He has a LOT in SAVINGS I hear :o

Guest Pud Whacker

oh great, well where are our airline tickets and accommodations? i said id hook us up with golden circle.

FIRST CLASS ALL THE WAY BABY

WE shall have LUXURY on the PLANE

"OI PEANUTS, PEANUTS!"

Guest Pud Whacker
FIRST CLASS ALL THE WAY BABY

WE shall have LUXURY on the PLANE

"OI PEANUTS, PEANUTS!"

bitch!!! :lol:

---

you know whats funny? madonna started out obviously in the clubs. imo, she made dance music respectable on the wtg tour by making it a 'rock concert'. her roots are clubs, so on the last few tours shes all DJ'd out and everyones complainING about wheres the real musicians? then she pulls out her guitar fans: PUT IT DOWN. its like what the fuck?

im so happy with the promo and this tour shes got that DJ up and through. THATS MADONNA and if she wants to jump rope, roll on the floor, do the tango or pick up a guitar - THAT TOO IS MADONNA. EVERYTHING YOU DONT WANT MADONNA TO BE IS MADONNA. :thumbsup::demonic:

Guest Pud Whacker
She should play the LUTE

I WANT MY FIRST CLASS PLANE TICKET TO VIENNA!!! AND CHIPS IN FRESH OIL!!!! NOW LECTER!!!!

with pud whacker as your date.

---

listen im so glad you said what you said about give it 2 me, miles away, the rock version of hung up. i was at roseland and it was the most incredible show ive seen. the energy was unbelievable. so when i returned from new york to LA, and saw everyone bashing it, it really soildified how jaded everyone is. its like, how can you even make such a harsh judgement on something youve seen off your computer? THE SHOW WAS AMAZING!!!! nobody in that audience was complaining. its the farcks at home, NOT THERE, munching on chips and a 2 liter that are all, "oh it sucked (munch munch, slurp slurp), she should have done..."

Just think 2 days ago a bunch of people here were saying she should take a break. What a fucking joke.

I'm loving reading this thread (and all the intermissions in it too. lol ). Thanks for the cool review Suedehead!! What a night!!!

I wasn't too keen on the fringe to be honest. But hey, different strokes for different folks eh.

OMG I just remembered another BEST MOMENT EVER: when she grabbed the Blond Ambition curly hair wig, put it on and started crawling back from the catwalk to the main stage to "Last Night a DJ Saved My Life".

BEST EVER

Mimi's version? :chuckle:

thanks..loved reading! Can u give me an idea if front row is a great seat or not with the catwalk and all cause for the first time i will be front row for the 23rd of October in Montreal and 4th row for the 22nd of October. Fingers crossed i will have a great view.

Great read. But i didnt hear anything bout the Die Another Day video. WHich imo has solidified itself as on of the best video interludes shes ever done and one of her greatest videos. PERIOD!

Lovin the love you had for Shes Not Me suede. Looks like a great performance. Dying to see/hear LAP. Vogue is killer. And You Must Love Me, well, :inlove: .

Guest Pud Whacker
God, you can say THAT again.

exactly. who is the edith woman and what is her email? she fucked with the wrong LUNATIC. im an old man with too much time on his hands, i will bombard her daily...

happy GSM? make you feel better about yourself? :thumbsup:

Guest bedtimestorynyc

Suedehead - where is it best to stand? where do you feel like a fan would get the most enjoyment from the show: next to the end-of-catwalk circle? next to main stage? somewhere along the catwalk itself?

And can I just say this is probably her best setlist.. like.. EVER.. purely because it was just so well balanced between the Hard Candy songs and the older ones that no one could walk out and say she didn't play enough hits or she played too much of the new album (even though she did 9.5/12 of it) - but I also thank her musical director because he really managed to unveil just how timeless her earlier material is and it all flowed so smoothly.

:thumbsup: SUEDY, that was awesome, thanks for the painstakinly, descriptive details...that show sounds friggin' amazing. I CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL OCTOBER!!!

exactly. who is the edith woman and what is her email? she fucked with the wrong LUNATIC. im an old man with too much time on his hands, i will bombard her daily...

happy GSM? make you feel better about yourself? :thumbsup:

Actually nothing anyone can say on this internet forum can have any bearing on my actual life (remember what that is?) but thanks for asking.