MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Flip The Switch

S&S Tour: The stage, costumes, rehearsals, pictures

:lmao: how PREDICTABLE! thank you for the great updates,,,i can now truly rest in the fact of not wasting a dime on this predictable show!

So u are judging the show just from what this person has been saying? how fucking idiotic! :lmao:

Drudgereport has a huge (imo great) pic with the word FREAKY!

Not surprised...but she looks great.

The only negative spin on the article is the 'carbon footprint' of the show.

Andrew Dagnell - Britney cameo - excellent

11:10

Andrew Dagnell - Was about 3 minutes long

11:10

Andrew Dagnell - Crowd loved it when she said: It's Britney Bitch

*VOMITS*

Andrew Dagnell - Madonna farted into the in-use headset of a backing singer

11:17

His posts look all biblical.

Guest presley

i just hate her SWOLLEN CHEEKS

I watched the Confessions intro on youtube over an over..and i could barely hear anything over the screams but I love it

did she interact with the crowd?

No.

Oh, wow, i'm surprised

she usually addresses the crowd

I thought before YML she would've said something

im waiting for first videos as well...

meanwhile im watching my university shitty Madonna concert "Madonna The Pop Icon"

:madonna2::o

The stage looks like is less spectacular than the Confessions Tour. And for a Stadium concert, I was a expecting something much bigger and with a less traditional layout.

If she wanted to do a Stadium concert, she should have hired a second Creative Director like Bruce Ramus, Willie Williams or Mark Fisher (all have work with U2).

I regret to say this but I not very impress with the first images of the concert. But in general I’m not a big fan of this Hard Candy period.

Guest waiting
are the dancers the same as Confessions?

No, they are uglier. :nocomment:

thats just wrong LOL

I thought the guys on Confessions were pretty hot. The one Madonna danced with during Erotica was amazing!

The women on the other hand were horrid on Confessions. THat one girl featured in Music...wow, i still have nightmares about her

Guest waiting
The stage looks like is less spectacular than the Confessions Tour. And for a Stadium concert, I was a expecting something much bigger and with a less traditional layout.

If she wanted to do a Stadium concert, she should have hired a second Creative Director like Bruce Ramus, Willie Williams or Mark Fisher (all have work with U2).

I regret to say this but I not very impress with the first images of the concert. But in general I’m not a big fan of this Hard Candy period.

What were you expecting? She's working with Jamie King again. All the stage design he did for her looked the same since Drowned World.

Guest waiting
thats just wrong LOL

I thought the guys on Confessions were pretty hot. The one Madonna danced with during Erotica was amazing!

The women on the other hand were horrid on Confessions. THat one girl featured in Music...wow, i still have nightmares about her

I think the Erotica guy is there again. The guys are OK, the women... Madonna would never choose a beauty to outshine her on stage.

Well, I'm sure the show will be fun in person because its an M show, but I'm kinda disappointed with the stage. Its a typical pop concert stage (small catwalk + some big screen on the stage). The show doesn't seem very creative. We've seen a car on stage before (Music at the Grammy's). It seems like she took the easy route with this tour and just recycled her old ideas and ideas of other artists. The show should have been called R&R (Rehashed & Reused). I'm sure the show will be fun in person, but I expect a little more from Madonna.

Nikki Harris is that you?

o god that shakiguy needs to go eat goat shit and die

Guest Pud Whacker
:lmao: how PREDICTABLE! thank you for the great updates,,,i can now truly rest in the fact of not wasting a dime on this predictable show! not even a pre-recorded "thank you goodnight'??? :lmao:

ill call liz and tell her you will fork over 300 bucks for her to say THANK YOU, GOODNIGHT, you stupid cunt. :rotfl:

Nikki Harris is that you?

No. There would have been barbeque sauce smeared on the screen had it been.

I think the Erotica guy is there again. The guys are OK, the women... Madonna would never choose a beauty to outshine her on stage.

i think you are right...i thought i saw the Erotica guy too. he was also in Re-invention. He was the one in the long black wig during Vogue, the one Madonna put her leg over his shoulder.

also, the guy with the long black hair, he's here again.

And you are probably right about Madonna not picking nice looking women.....LOL. They are never blonde either. She is always the only blonde onstage

I really barely gave a shit about the show until today. The tour book and images from the show look great.

Does anyone know what date they are going to film the show yet?

Sign in to follow this