S&S Tour: The stage, costumes, rehearsals, pictures

Flip The Switch

Guest Pud Whacker

goodnight lovers. its been great sharing this all with you. i cant wait to hear all of our individual experiences as this tour goes from city to city.

and yeah, dont forget to WORK OUT tomorrow so were in great shape for OUR LADY!!!! :rotfl:

Overall, I'd say I am looking forward to my live experience. I think there are a few clunkers in the show, but they are definitely compensated for by some truly fantastic performances. Good work, Madonna. :thumbsup:

how can i switch one of those pix into my avatar?!

oh my sig pic is my myspace layout

save the pic to your computer then go to photobucket.com

there u should upload from your computer in a smaller size or crop the image, so that it fits the size req. for this site.

then transfer the image to the forum website in URL form to make ur avatar.

well, thats what i did. hope it works out for u :thumbsup:

Guest Inturbulence

Kinda off-topic, but...

is the Get Stupid interlude video an indication of what the (possible) forthcoming Beat Goes On video may be like? There were rumours that she was going to shoot two music videos in late July.... so since she's already shot footage of her singing to BGO in bang-up shades and a new outfit for the interlude AND there's new footage of Pharrel and Kanye, could this be a peek at the future BGO video?

she looks plastic and ageless, yet POWERFUL. she always looked 'different" - never a "normal" classic beauty.

I never understood that when people say Madonna is not a "classic" beauty. In anycase I think Madonna is a very beautiful and attractive woman and her passion for her work makes her even hotter. I think its the fact that she has a massive set of nuts that turns people off to her. They fear that. Though like most of us, she sure as hell can come across god awful looking in certain photos. :lol:

Guest presley

madonnna is a classic beauty but doesn't behave like one...she has brains and the personality of a rock star or spiritual guru, all 2gether

• 1 month later...