S&S Tour: The stage, costumes, rehearsals, pictures

Flip The Switch

2 reports from people who were @ the show tonight (from Tribe):

just got back from show, its the most awesome concert I have ever been to. Its non stop action packed with all the hits sang so beautifuly. You must love me is such a great moment. oh theres so much to say, ive been listening to rehearsals all week outside the stadium, and it was sooooooooooooooooooooo much different to see these songs performed, vogue is amazing so is like a prayer! ray of light is very much like confessions, la isla bonita is fab. i have been lucky enough to see madonna many times but this was by far the best performance, it was great when she teased us by singing express yourself. my advice to anyone that doesnt have a ticket yet, sell yr mother sell yr dog sell yr body whatever you have to do just get a ticket. this is a great show, truly amazing.

Just come home from the show. It was amazing, I loved every minute of it. I was general admission standing, was worth every penny. My favourite performances of the night were: Beat goes on, human nature, into the groove, devil wouldn't recognise you, she's not me, vogue, spanish lesson, la isla bonita, borderline, like a prayer, 4 minutes and give it to me.

Decided to leave right after the show started. Reckon I saw her car drive her away too. Was leaving the stadium and saw two police motorbikes followed by a Mercedes (think it was a Mercedes) with dark windows. Another car followed behind.

Probably Shakiguy comment on Justjared:

There is nothing she can do to REPAIR the dead look in her eyes in every shot. She looks so tired thats it sad. She does not exude a sexy strength and unfortunately no amount of money in the world will turn back the hands of time. Her desperate attempt to prove otherwise is backfiring.

:wow::wow::wow: those legs are incredible. i cant stop looking at them. the bitch is fierce!

so far no complaints whatsoever. just waiting to hear the live tracks, thats whats most important to me.

and those costumes for the backup dancers on the girls look reminded me of this:

madonna-vanity-fair2.jpg

Was it like this for the CT too? we got plenty of pix from ALL the numbers back then, if i remember correctly. Now we only got photos from the first 3 songs?! :americanlife: FUCK THIS ! BRING ON THE PIX FROM THE REST OF THE SHOW!

Probably Shakiguy comment on Justjared:

There is nothing she can do to REPAIR the dead look in her eyes in every shot. She looks so tired thats it sad. She does not exude a sexy strength and unfortunately no amount of money in the world will turn back the hands of time. Her desperate attempt to prove otherwise is backfiring.

I didn't criticize her looks. I said the stage seemed typical, which is true. I've never even been to JustJared, I'm assuming its a celeb site.

What I said wasn't hateful or trashing Madonna.

From this picture look like my seat F8 gonna be sucks, right in front of that big pink M!!!

It's a good thing I didn't end up in section A7 for the Vancouver show. That was the original ticket I had, before I traded it for something in the center floor.

I hate to be a downer and will probably be ripped to shreads by everyone but......This song in particular really saddens me to be done this way. I hate Madonna playing the guitar on tours but understand its just part of her act now but Human Nature was one of the few videos of hers that is heavy on dance and choreography and to see her just stand there seems so wrong. I love this song!

Madonna sounds awful singing HN. It's crow voice at full force.

I like the video, even though Britney looks awful and I cant stand that trash.

Based on the clip?

You can barely hear the sound any good... haha what a flop comment.

The Brit video was ok I guess...

and about the anti-guitar comments... I agree, the guitar moments are boring BUT we can't forget the lady is 50yo... she can't freaking jump up and down for every single song... c'mon you guys!

Guest waiting
Based on the clip?

You can barely hear it good... haha what a flop comment

Its pretty clear she is completely off-key based on this clip and the other one from the rehearsal. Lets face it, the bitch cant sing the song even in DWT she butchered it.

Its pretty clear she is completely off-key based on this clip and the other one from the rehearsal. Lets face it, the bitch cant sing the song even in DWT she butchered it.

I think what's pretty clear is that you're one of those just finding stuff to bash and has nothing else to say.

next.