S&S Tour: The stage, costumes, rehearsals, pictures

Flip The Switch

Andrew Dagnell - images of fireworks being projected as we move into we move into Ray Of Light. Madonna is just standing at the front of the catwalk, her and a guitar singing her heart out.

Andrew Dagnell - Psychodelic images of rays of light being projected onto the screens

Andrew Dagnell - The audience is singing back to her - And I feel like I just got home...

Seriously. Go listen to Shakira and stay out of here.

I’m not trying to be negative. I’m just saying what I honestly feel about what I’ve read/seen thus far. I’ve loved all her tours thus far. I went to RIT 3 times, CT twice and once to the DWT.

Andrew Dagnell - Madonna is doing a rock version of Hung Up - it's just her and guitar standing on the stage. Literally nothing else. Just her and the band, that's it.

10:46

Andrew Dagnell - The lighting is very rock and roll and she looks like a pure rock star. There's no ABBA sample here. This is pure rock.

Andrew Dagnell - Madonna is doing a rock version of Hung Up - it's just her and guitar standing on the stage. Literally nothing else. Just her and the band, that's it.

10:46

Andrew Dagnell - The lighting is very rock and roll and she looks like a pure rock star. There's no ABBA sample here. This is pure rock.

(awaits massive negative reactions )

I think the media are only officially allowed to photograph the first few performances hence we're seeing the same outfit in all the pics. I remembered the same happened with the Confessions Tour.

Guest waiting

People are acting like Dagnell is some kind of celebrity just cause he is reporting M's show live. "Hey Andrew you must say hi to me!" ugh...

Madonna is running up and down the catwalk

Andrew Dagnell - Her and her dancers are at the front of the cat walk for the last moment of this brilliant concert jumping up and down and dancing in sync

10:58

Andrew Dagnell - Guys - it's over

It's ovah y'all!

Andrew Dagnell - THE WORDS GAME OVER HAVE APPEARED ON THE SCREEN

10:58

Andrew Dagnell - Madonna has run from the stage

:lmao: how PREDICTABLE! thank you for the great updates,,,i can now truly rest in the fact of not wasting a dime on this predictable show! not even a pre-recorded "thank you goodnight'??? :lmao:

Edited by cmaslow309

how PREDICTABLE! thank you for the great updates,,,i can now truly rest in the fact of not wasting a dime on this predictable show!

Because we so totally knew she would be taping her fishnets.