S&S Tour: The stage, costumes, rehearsals, pictures

Flip The Switch

Andrew Dagnell - The dancing is authetic spanish dancing - the type you would get in a taverna. It's gorgeously raw and shows Madonna at her best. The violin is playing solo in the back ground. This is the Romanian interlude.

10:16

Andrew Dagnell - Madonna knows exactly what she's doing - she's pushing herself to the limit, but she's a true pro from what I can see.

Guest Pud Whacker
Andrew Dagnell - Madonna knows exactly what she's doing - she's pushing herself to the limit, but she's a true pro from what I can see.

no, shes old and tired. the show is stupid and she lazy. she has no ideas and its a rehash of other things we have seen in life. you know for blond ambition when she used a church scene, that was soemthing we have never seen on stage before. of mermen. or a lady singing on a piano. i wish she would do the BA again.

Well, I'm sure the show will be fun in person because its an M show, but I'm kinda disappointed with the stage. Its a typical pop concert stage (small catwalk + some big screen on the stage). The show doesn't seem very creative. We've seen a car on stage before (Music at the Grammy's). It seems like she took the easy route with this tour and just recycled her old ideas and ideas of other artists. The show should have been called R&R (Rehashed & Reused). I'm sure the show will be fun in person, but I expect a little more from Madonna.

fucking hell you can tell how creative the show is from about 7 pictures from the opening 2 songs. you idiot.

I'm pissed she had to put SHITNEY in her show ugh! the rest seems fucking amazing..apart from shitney

Prepare for You Must Love Me - next.

Andrew Dagnell - There is a romanian style interlude with a dancer dancing in authentic romanian style! It's very different. But that's Madonna - constantly changing her style! The crowd are all on there feet.

UGH its not romanian dude it's fucking romani/gypsy style which is a total different thing!

:rolleyes:

do you want her to be blown out of a cannon? youre like the flock surrounding NOBAMA in your sig.

Really. Her presence and costumes makes the show alone, at this point Im not expecting another disco ball or fireworks on stage. She's is Madonna and that's it.

Guest Pud Whacker
fucking hell you can tell how creative the show is from about 7 pictures from the opening 2 songs. you idiot.

oh thank god, a real person. when i speak of the 99% of the special Olympic crowd, youre not one of them.

oh, you know its coming. the fans, too. wait until tomorrow. OH THE HAT, ON THE GUITAR, ON THE CHAIR, OH, THE VEINS,L OH, THE CHEEKS, OH, THE SONGS, WHY DIDNT SHE SING DRESS YOU UP?

So far you're the only one I see actively bitching (mock as though it may be).

You never know when to shut up. :tongue:

:rolleyes:

do you want her to be blown out of a cannon?

That sounds like something Christina Aguilera would do :lol:

Guest Pud Whacker
So far you're the only one I see actively bitching (mock as though it may be).

You never know when to shut up. :tongue:

actually back your ass up. right after i sad that thing about the throne, lo and behold, seconds later, waiting came right in with what i said. go read probed for sheep.

and youre right, i dont know when to SHUT UP. and i never will. :thumbsup:

cardiff_15.jpg

omggggg, cum on my face you disgusting old hag, I love you! ! ! !

wow! :lmao:

Andrew Dagnell - Madonna is singing You Must Love Me. She is staying at the front of the cat walk with five musicians, they are playing it purely acoustic. It's very raw, very emotionaly. THe crowd are swayin. On the screen at the back there are images from Evita. The performance is very emotional - especially considering all the rumours tabloid newspapers have been spreading about her marriage recently. A very powerful performance. The crowd went wild when she sang the line "I'm scared to confess what I'm feeling."

10:23 Andrew Dagnell - The crowd are going absolutely wild for the performance :dramatic::dramatic::dramatic:

Andrew Dagnell - JOHN MCCAIN AND ROBERT MUGABABE WERE JUST SHOWN ON A SCREEN IN THE INTERLUDE BEFORE THE 4 MINUTES PERFORMANCE - A POLITICAL MESSAGE?

Andrew Dagnell - This is during the Get Stupid Remix

Andrew Dagnell - Robert Mugababe, John McCain, Barak Obama, Ghandi, Martin Luther King were all showed

Well, I'm sure the show will be fun in person because its an M show, but I'm kinda disappointed with the stage. Its a typical pop concert stage (small catwalk + some big screen on the stage). The show doesn't seem very creative. We've seen a car on stage before (Music at the Grammy's). It seems like she took the easy route with this tour and just recycled her old ideas and ideas of other artists. The show should have been called R&R (Rehashed & Reused). I'm sure the show will be fun in person, but I expect a little more from Madonna.

Seriously. Go listen to Shakira and stay out of here.

The RIT pics looked iconic, the CT entrance left everyone in awe... this time, I don't see any of that. Of course, I'm basing my opinion on what I've seen thus far, I felt that was rather obvious. I might change my mind once I see the entire show.

actually back your ass up. right after i sad that thing about the throne, lo and behold, seconds later, waiting came right in with what i said. go read probed for sheep.

Pud, I'm too busy concentrating on Madonna's opening night (and this god damn slow-ass forum) to pay attention to Waiting, ShakiFreak or you. It's your mock-bitching posts I've tripped over in every thread for the past year and you need to shut it.

it is funny how many people get upset about things like a CHAIR! I doubt when i'm at Madison Square Garden that i'll be even able to the SEE the chair. I'd love to think that most people, while seeing the show, would be looking at her and not the chair she's sitting on.

and to me it looks a little different than the first one...that one had gold legs didnt it? this one looks more silver-ish?? just my take. Not that i care! LOL

10:33

Andrew Dagnell - It's a dance remix of Like A Prayer - with images of the Kabbalah projected on the back.

10:34

Andrew Dagnell - It's just Madonna on the stage dancing with three dancers crouched at the back of the stage. The crowd are dancing more than I have seen all night. Dancing is just walking around the stage - the song is saying all that needs to be said.

10:34 [image] Madonna_Live_13.gif View

10:35

Andrew Dagnell - The dancers are wearing gimp masks!