Sticky and Sweet YouTube thread

Guest nothingfails0603

Don't we all find ourselves exhausted everytime she has a new concert or releases a new album? LOL. BTW, I'm so proud to be her fan. The bitch ROCKS!!!!

Don't we all find ourselves exhausted everytime she has a new concert or releases a new album? LOL. BTW, I'm so proud to be her fan. The bitch ROCKS!!!!

I know exactly what you mean. I sat here last night as that one member here posted the blow by blow of every moment of her show last night and by the time it was over, i felt wiped out, like i was actually there. Who knew hitting REFRESH could be so exhausting! LOL

But she does that to you, I would say it was just as exciting as being there but of course its not...the good thing is, the shows we are going to are still to come! whoever went last night, its all over! :(

This tour stinks.

Awww....can't please everybody I guess. :(

I hope you didn't get tickets! And if you did, you could be a good fan and just GIVE them to me since the show is so bad. Wouldn't you feel bad selling overpriced tickets to a fellow fan to such a bad show?? C'mon gain some karma points!! :)

Awww....can't please everybody I guess. :(

I hope you didn't get tickets! And if you did, you could be a good fan and just GIVE them to me since the show is so bad. Wouldn't you feel bad selling overpriced tickets to a fellow fan to such a bad show?? C'mon gain some karma points!! :)

Hahaha. No I didn't get tickets. If I had tickets I guess I would go but with very very low expectations. I am completely underwhelmed. God I love the choreography for Vogue though, it is so hot.

Hahaha. No I didn't get tickets. If I had tickets I guess I would go but with very very low expectations. I am completely underwhelmed. God I love the choreography for Vogue though, it is so hot.

Damn! lol

Can't blame someone for tryin huh?? :)

Well, hopefully when you see it on the DVD (assuming we GET a DVD) you'll like it more! :thumbsup:

And yeah, Vogue looks like it's to die for. One of the best ones amazingly....after all these years.

Damn! lol

Can't blame someone for tryin huh?? :)

Well, hopefully when you see it on the DVD (assuming we GET a DVD) you'll like it more! :thumbsup:

And yeah, Vogue looks like it's to die for. One of the best ones amazingly....after all these years.

Of course they'll release a DVD (and it better be blu-ray!).

I am just really hating all the guitar she's sporting. No Madge, you are NOT a rock chick. Also the videos seem so... cheap. Just take a look at Into The Groove. It's Cartoon Network.

New HN video - close up of M :thumbsup:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLQxGJ6jroI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLQxGJ6jroI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLQxGJ6jroI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

It's human naytchahhhh!

Guest presley

She's fuckin amazing. This woman is unbelievably amazing. You Must Love Me and Borderline on guitar are amazing versions of her classics. She is the best performer ever she just rocks, her evolution as an artist, musician and performer...who could have guess it? Her voice in YMLM is amazing...she is amazing...the tour is amazing...has supernatural powers, energy, class and levels of concentration...she's not normal, she's a superhuman...blows the public's mind away, she's amazing...

Guest Pud Whacker
That was absolutely lovely. :)

LISTEN, i want not too happy to hear this on the set list, initially. ITS FANTASTIC!!! it brought a tear to this cold stone. :dramatic:

She's fuckin amazing. This woman is unbelievably amazing. You Must Love Me and Borderline on guitar are amazing versions of her classics. She is the best performer ever she just rocks, her evolution as an artist, musician and performer...who could have guess it? Her voice in YMLM is amazing...she is amazing...the tour is amazing...has supernatural powers, energy, class and levels of concentration...she's not normal, she's a superhuman...blows the public's mind away, she's amazing...

Record use of the word "amazing" right here. :lmao:

From the clips seen so far I'd say it's not really to my taste apart from YMLM. It just isn't. However, let's not take away anything from Madonna being the most dynamic pop performer out there at 50. She makes the likes of Rihanna look like embarrassing amateurs. The energy of the woman is astounding, and she looks sensational. A true force of nature.

Guest Pud Whacker
Get Stupid -

i think this one is better quality

BGO

keep the trance would have been cool for the get stupid song.