Sticky and Sweet YouTube thread

Guest nothingfails0603

Oh wow. Thanks, buddy! :D

what are the bangs? i keep reading here about the return of the bangs but i don't know what do they mean.

i only know about gang bangs, that's all. :demonic:

:lmao:

Bangs inseamna breton draga! :):lol:

LOVE the "Borderline" performance even more thanks to that second clip- so pleased it's still the "Borderline" we all know and love- well, all except maybe svper. :gent: Don't know if this rendition would be enough for him to like it more...

LAP on RIT was an example of a simple performance, but very magical because of the whole freakin' arena singing along- very powerful moment.

I remember seeing RIT here in DC and when Like a Prayer came on and the lights were up just a tad, and you could even see the people who worked at the arena watching from the portals. it was like, just for 4 or 5 minutes, the whole arena was in rapture. I'll never forget it.

you were right, it was a very powerful moment. Same thing at Madison Square Garden for the late June show i went to (i think the 24?) the singing along was outrageous! Its over done to say one had goose bumps but i did!

Just seen LAP - that is a really good version and much better than RIT.

To let you all know, it samples Meck's 'Feels Like Home', which is based on Felix' 'Don't You Want Me'.

I've posted the file in another thread.