Sticky and Sweet YouTube thread

Guest nothingfails0603

Guest boytoyville

The opening of the show in Nice going into the beginning of Candy Shop. You can see how the screens go dead after she come in on the the throne but she just puts that extra something special in her perfomace & it doesn' t even matter!

Pud, I ain't downloading anything that's not individual, so I went to Youtube and someone posted the full audio of "Borderline." :) The beginning just seems like random riffing, unless my ears are missin' somethin. The ending is cute- like that she did "Look what your love has done to me..." and the "da da da" section.

Anyone notice she switched the lyrics in YMLM? After "We had it all..." she goes, "I believed in you, you believed in me," when, in the original, it's the opposite. Not that it's shcoking, she's messed with lyrics from time to time in the past.

First clips from Nice are beginning to surface.

Clip of Like a Prayer

Clip of Hung Up

HAHAHA you can hear her threatening to punch whoever gives her an out of tune guitar again :lmao: there were a fair few fuck ups in the show by the sounds of it.

Guest boytoyville
do french people not own phones to record shit?

Apparently not. LOL Perhaps they were too busy enjoying the show!

Guest boytoyville

Another videos of the opening in Nice

This one is the opening,tapped for 9+ minutes. This one you get a better idea of how the screens didn't work during Candy Shop after she gets the song going. They were actually out like the second half of the song. You know she was just fuming! Especially since her celeb friends were there. :drama:

I really have fallen in the with the opening of this show. I love all the geometry. Dare I say her best ever? :shock:

Guest gloriesbarcelona

GET STUPID interlude HQ (professional recording) here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6klir_ge...cky-sweet_music

(Not on youtube, though... and just the main screen, not all 3...)

I can't find the thread for the Get Stupid Interlude. Is there one?

I can't start toppics (why by the way????? Can anyone explain???), if anyone....

Edited by Glories

Guest gloriesbarcelona
professional???I think NOT. is this love? i think NOT.

Ok sorry, that's not what I meant, that's why it's in braket, but HQ, best quality so far...

A thank you would have been better, but we live in cruel world, very well described in the video stated above....

I'll get over it...

Edited by Glories

http://www.virgin17.fr/Musique/Videos/EXCL...p-The-Beat-Goes

not youtube but a professional recording from Nice. the best one yet...it looks amazing. someone else posted in the Nice thread so thank them.

someone chucks something on the stage which she stops to chuck.. after signalling for her dancer to do it (she doesn't :lmao:) then she looks back (im assuming to see if its a bomb) then she fucks the words up in Beat Goes On, i love it when it fucks up :lmao:

http://www.virgin17.fr/Musique/Videos/EXCL...p-The-Beat-Goes

not youtube but a professional recording from Nice. the best one yet...it looks amazing. someone else posted in the Nice thread so thank them.

someone chucks something on the stage which she stops to chuck.. after signalling for her dancer to do it (she doesn't :lmao:) then she looks back (im assuming to see if its a bomb) then she fucks the words up in Beat Goes On, i love it when it fucks up :lmao:

LMFAO I posted the video, the best so far I think. I noticed that too and I was rolling... :rotfl: