Sticky and Sweet YouTube thread

Guest nothingfails0603

Guest Little Red

Not sure if I missed this one in this thread. If so it deserves to be called to anyone's attention again. The crown jewel of the night. Almost 4 minutes of You Must Love Me

:inlove:

Her voice was amazing on You Must Love Me, so much better than the 90's. Seemed like everybody enjoyed the performance.

BTW, your sig is amazing!

I LOVE YOU XELA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smooch:

:wink:

Is it every song? Are they HQ?

yes it's the full show and in very good quality (for a bootleg)

Guest boytoyville
I suppose it's already up in the multimedia section :rolleyes: but just in case, I uploaded the mp3s (converted from flacs found at dimeadozen.org) from the Cardiff show:

Sticky & Sweet Tour (Cardiff)

Thanks for this, I do have a question though. I did get this to work on my windows media player but like but it only works in one of my stereos,it won't work in my car or discman(yes I'm oldschool). How do you alter the files so they play on everything?

Guest Pud Whacker
:wink:

yes it's the full show and in very good quality (for a bootleg)

its GREAT quality!!! when i heard her LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA for borderline, my face crack'd!!!! love the beginning of shes not me, too!!! :dramatic:

Thank you thank you thank you, for that mp3 link of cardiff concert.

Loving it!

Im really starting to like that new remix of Music now, and Into The Groove is so cool...love the beginning and that part where she says "music can be such a revelation"!

November seems so far away *sigh*

Guest Pud Whacker
Pud, what do you mean, she "la la la's" for "Borderline"? If it's the intro, would need about 20 or so la's! :)

at the end of borderline. da da, la la, whateva whateva... :rotfl:

Ohhhh... does that file have the whole performance? That would be the "da da da da da da da da da da da da da..."- or somethin' like it. :) How does the beginning of the performance sound? And does she do "look what your love has done to me..." and "you caused me so much pain, I think I'm goin' insane..."?

Guest Pud Whacker
Ohhhh... does that file have the whole performance? That would be the "da da da da da da da da da da da da da..."- or somethin' like it. :) How does the beginning of the performance sound? And does she do "look what your love has done to me..." and "you caused me so much pain, I think I'm goin' insane..."?

download it lover boy. :thumbsup: