Sticky and Sweet YouTube thread

Guest nothingfails0603

Guest boytoyville

OMG Pud, ok that makes me want to consider bringing you to Vienna lol. YOU have nice cock! Can we see it hard? hehe. You are so hot buddy! Loves you! :inlove:

Guest Pud Whacker
LAP full

AWESOME PERFORMANCE! love it when it gets all dramatic

this is fucking AWESOME!!! i mean i have to see it live but it may well be better than BA. that shyt looks off the hook. i love when she rises and the dancers are clapping and when she hits the floor. i really cant wait for this one. :thumbsup:

just watched for the first time a couple of seconds ago. Epic!

this looks like one fierce performance...love the screens when they cover her at the end....soo cool.

kinda reminds me of kylies showgirl tour when she did I Believe In You. not the performance but the stage setup and how she ascends from the floor with dancers around her. Not complaring the two, im jus saying it reminded me of that.

Another rad performance. This will be the best night of my life for quite some time. my first time to see her live and i cannot wait!

Guest Pud Whacker
OMG Pud, ok that makes me want to consider bringing you to Vienna lol. YOU have nice cock! Can we see it hard? hehe. You are so hot buddy! Loves you! :inlove:

TAKE ME TO VIENNA!!!! SAUSAGE!!! :demonic:

Guest Pud Whacker
lol, i love it

Very Handsome! killer legs just like M's. Loads of love to ya...Mwah.

NEwho, i wanna see more DAD videos. please share if you come across some new vids

i was going to say you made my day but you made my LIFE!!!! :rotfl:

Guest waiting
no, i just have little to no body hair. as you can see, on my legs, its blond.

You annoy me sometimes, but I have to admit... you are quite sexy...

Only in a Madonna forum will you find this shit.

Guest boytoyville

^ Pud is just very enthusiastic. That is one of the reasons this forum NEEDS him, being a hot sexy beast is just icing on the cake. hehe. Loves me some puddy!

Guest seancannon
You annoy me sometimes, but I have to admit... you are quite sexy...

Only in a Madonna forum will you find this shit.

He is annoying and desperate. But this isn't about Pud. This is about the youtube

videos having S&S footage. :doh:

no, i just have little to no body hair. as you can see, on my legs, its blond.

d68834b2.jpg

i'm sooooooo shocked!!!!! my virgin eyes!

wonderul, strong legs!!!! your legs are very sexy!!!!!!! i must also say you have a very nice "contraption" as well! :demonic:

i love your little monkey on the bottom shelf too!

He is annoying and desperate. But this isn't about Pud.

and you're an asshole but thats neither here nor there! oh and by the way.....it's ALWAYS about PUD!!!!!

Guest boytoyville
He is annoying and desperate. But this isn't about Pud. This is about the youtube

videos having S&S footage. :doh:

If you want to talk about annoying lets talk about how you must ask 500 times what ticket sales were at Cardiff when nobody is going to know until the boxscore is released. :doh:

Now, back to sticky & sweet videos....

Well, yah, the music from the Eurythmics song is dominant (only a short section of lyrics from it). "Rain" has two sections, one that precedes the Eurythmics lyrics and one at the end (nice at least that it ends with parts from her track).

I took a second peak- "You Must Love Me" is just lovely.

She sure must love (no pun intended) Evita- three tours where she's incorporated something into the show. "Buenos Aires" would have fit nicely in there, too.

Guest boytoyville
I took a second peak- "You Must Love Me" is just lovely.

She sure must love (no pun intended) Evita- three tours where she's incorporated something into the show. "Buenos Aires" would have fit nicely in there, too.

I love all her work from Evita & it's some of her best work IMO. I'm so glad she is singin YMLM. I can always go for Evita stuff & hope she does more songs from it in the future!

Guest boytoyville

^ For one thing you aren't viewing it in context of the show so that may make a difference for you. Off hand I think it's very beautiful.

Found these two La Isla videos on youtube which shows a different and much better choreography in the second half of the song than the Live Earth version.

:dramatic::dramatic::dramatic::dramatic::dramatic:

JUST OMG OMG OMG!!! AT EVERYTHING I'VE SEEN IN THESE CLIPS SO FAR!!!!!

That ending to SNM just......ohhhh....... :dramatic:

I don't think I can wait until October!!!

Just look at her! I mean seriously, has she EVER looked this fucking great on tour?? And that pic of her (not in this thread) during Borderline (I think) with the guitar in her hand and her leg kicked up.....FUCKING ICONIC!!!!!

Just one more:

:dramatic:

*FAINTS*

Agree with everything you said!!!!