Sticky and Sweet YouTube thread

Guest nothingfails0603

but its so true :lol:

she is as fake as her cheeks :rotfl:

OMG....you can't be serious...lol :dramatic:

I don't know if she's fake personally....doesn't seem like she would be, but I think your confusing being "fake" with her constantly evolving. A lot of people (usually her detractors NOT HER FANS) have said that she's fake over the years simply because you seemingly never get to know the "current Madonna" too well because by the time you've become acquainted, she's changed again. Dear, that's not called fake that's called being a PERFORMER! :)

Would you consider David Bowie fake as well?

You say fake and then the one thing that HAS actually tried to be consistent with as far as maturing as an artist, is her interest in guitar playing. But then you tear it apart and don't want her to do it! What's up with all that Nes?? :)

Guest presley

Well george Michael lts tour 25 Live was pretty successful, he didn't do any choreography, just lip synched and moved a lil bit. I admire george but Madonna is entitled to put high pt\rces on her tickets, her show is the most eclectic, most beautiful, most filled of gorgeousness, most amazing and most diverse and interesting...she does guitar, dance routines, sings live, chorography..it don't get any better than her...and she is not that young :thumbsup: anymore

OMG....you can't be serious...lol :dramatic:

I don't know if she's fake personally....doesn't seem like she would be, but I think your confusing being "fake" with her constantly evolving. A lot of people (usually her detractors NOT HER FANS) have said that she's fake over the years simply because you seemingly never get to know the "current Madonna" too well because by the time you've become acquainted, she's changed again. Dear, that's not called fake that's called being a PERFORMER! :)

Would you consider David Bowie fake as well?

You say fake and then the one thing that HAS actually tried to be consistent with as far as maturing as an artist, is her interest in guitar playing. But then you tear it apart and don't want her to do it! What's up with all that Nes?? :)

the woman was never ever consistent in her career and thats why i love her so much! she used to never repeat herself and i find a bore to see her recycling the ROL guitar all over again. but thats me ok i enjoy most of her show

I have a lot of blonde too

COnsidering im half a darkie

OH WELL

Anyhoo, has the RAIN video surfaced yet, all this PUD COCK SHOT is confusing me

HOLY FUCK LAP!!!!!!!

AMAZING. Best performance on the fucking tour! Even better than VOGUE. The hairflipping at the end makes it ALL.

the woman was never ever consistent in her career and thats why i love her so much! she used to never repeat herself and i find a bore to see her recycling the ROL guitar all over again. but thats me ok i enjoy most of her show

you seem to be pretty consistent when it comes to bitching

i personally dont care about ROL.....or Human Nature, the performances dont attract me...do i need to keep saying the whole time.... no, i focus on the things i like...

you seem to be pretty consistent when it comes to bitching

i personally dont care about ROL.....or Human Nature, the performances dont attract me...do i need to keep saying the whole time.... no, i focus on the things i like...

ok im just replying the replys lol

im done

this is supposed to be a fucking youtube thread.....

MODS, we need some order :barett:

All the mods should post cock shots too!! We can just call it the "your-tube" thread instead.....who needs Madonna pics when we got tons of hunks here that are willing to bare it all!! WOO HOO!! lol