Sticky and Sweet YouTube thread

Guest nothingfails0603

Guest Pud Whacker
just saw it lol, thnx puddy. Very emotional performance, loved it. :thumbsup:

ME TOO!!! love when everyone is going crazy and she smiles. :thumbsup:

Guest Pud Whacker
omg i never imagined YML was going to have such an emotional impact on me, i'm just blown away by this rendition and the most amazing, most free, most emotive I have heard her voice ever!

me too, FREE MY HOLE!!!

and NL - youre welcome. xooxoxooxo

omg i never imagined YML was going to have such an emotional impact on me, i'm just blown away by this rendition and the most amazing, most free, most emotive I have heard her voice ever!

It was EVERYTHING

TRUST

i can't get over how fantastic everything looks

last night i was totally detached from the whole thing

concentrating on updating my site w/pictures and getting them all out there, that i didn't enjoy it

now, i am sitting back and taking it all in and i'm just so overwhelmed with how remarkable of a performer she is

i'm just beside myself

i only like Vogue and the backscreen from DAD. Of course, live will be much better and on DVD too, but now i feel very dissapointed. The performance for Heartbeat is simply embarrassing, and routines like the Into The Groove one are so lazy, that maybe William Baker has created them! That HQ from Candy Shop and Beat Goes On are very dull, if you compare them to Future Lovers/ Get Together (first and second songs from CT). She has a good voice, though!

i only like Vogue and the backscreen from DAD. Of course, live will be much better and on DVD too, but now i feel very dissapointed. The performance for Heartbeat is simply embarrassing, and routines like the Into The Groove one are so lazy, that maybe William Baker has created them! That HQ from Candy Shop and Beat Goes On are very dull, if you compare them to Future Lovers/ Get Together (first and second songs from CT). She has a good voice, though!

I loved Hartbeat.

So what if ROL is pretty samey to another performance? Man, has Madonna spoiled people. Do you think people go to Rolling Stones concerts and bitch that they performed "Saisfaction" or any of their other songs the exact same way they did on their past 20 tours? :)

Outside of performing it to one of the mixes (maybe the Twilo one?) There's really not all that much to do differently live, esp. if she insists on playing guitar during it. I'm sure many would love to see something like the Live 8 performance, eh? (which was a good one) Least no guitar strapped on her, right?

One has to be at the concert to enjoy it I think. I doubt it'd be enjoyable on DVD.

I don't have to be there to say I like or don't. I'm watching the same performance of the CT. Maybe she rocked the house with the performance, but Im talking about the visuals and same performance.

How on earth can people make full comments and judgements based on crap quality picture and sound im dont know

you have to be there to appreciate it and its out of this world

for those of you who are going to see the show but RUINED IT for themselves by watching shitty quality material and have already passed negative judgement - prepare to eat your words

Madonna fans can be such a bunch twats sometimes.

Guest Pud Whacker
Hahaha. No I didn't get tickets. If I had tickets I guess I would go but with very very low expectations. I am completely underwhelmed. God I love the choreography for Vogue though, it is so hot.

i have to laugh. :demonic::demonic::demonic:

Of course they'll release a DVD (and it better be blu-ray!).

I am just really hating all the guitar she's sporting. No Madge, you are NOT a rock chick. Also the videos seem so... cheap. Just take a look at Into The Groove. It's Cartoon Network.

I also don't like the guitar parts but c'mon... she's a 50yo lady... not an athlete 25 yo... so what is your suggestion she would do then? Because you can't honestly say she would dance for every song? She's not a robot you now..