Sticky and Sweet YouTube thread

Guest nothingfails0603

:dramatic::dramatic::dramatic::dramatic::dramatic:

JUST OMG OMG OMG!!! AT EVERYTHING I'VE SEEN IN THESE CLIPS SO FAR!!!!!

That ending to SNM just......ohhhh....... :dramatic:

I don't think I can wait until October!!!

Just look at her! I mean seriously, has she EVER looked this fucking great on tour?? And that pic of her (not in this thread) during Borderline (I think) with the guitar in her hand and her leg kicked up.....FUCKING ICONIC!!!!!

Just one more:

:dramatic:

*FAINTS*

I love how all the loons are singing along with her :lol:

I didn't expect she'd pull off Heartbeat so perfectly! i thought she'd lip synch it! does she sing live during the high notes? it sounds perfect!!!!!!

Guest Pud Whacker
I love how all the loons are singing along with her :lol:

thats the best bit. thats the live shyt. i love when everyones involved. its so wiccan and magical. :thumbsup:

so everyone can complain about this and that and oh her hair and the chair and the shoes and the video but relaly, its about sharing ENERGY.

love it!!! you know with confessions, i felt like she had returned to having fun after dwt and rit. seeing these clips is giving me the impression that 99% of this show is just feel good sexy fun. im getting more and more excited as these clips come in. :thumbsup:

Exactly!! CT was definitely a fun show, but like the album (IMO) it also had a dark undertone to it as well. Which worked BRILLIANTLY for that tour, I'm not dissing it any way.

But this as you said just looks like a feel good time....sexy....colorful....playful. The spirit of 80's Madonna is coming through my computer screen and slapping me in the face with these clips. Truly, she hasn't been this playful on stage in a long time!! LOVIN IT!!

The more I see it the more I'm feeling like it's a blend of the "playfulness" of VT the "rock star" quality of the WTG tour with a bit of the theatrics from the BAT while the use of screens and the stage in general are reminiscent of her more recent tours.....and I guess the boxing could be GS?? lol

I know it's waaaay too early to be making assumptions like this, but based on what I've seen thus far that's what I think. Just can't wait until I get to see this show!!

SHE'S NOT ME FINAL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZlNqjT9M9c

Bitch goes fucking insane!!!!! sorta like let it will be!

Hot video, this is the Madonna I love :thumbsup:

:thumbsdown:

She's Not Me is, as she said tonight, ''one of the ladies who've had their man's jealous best friend start dressing like them etc...''

She greabbed her crotch during this performance and then licked her finger!

i'm loving everything. the only thing that confuses me is the heartbeat routine. is she supposed to be a robot or a pinocchio like thingie?

i was just hoping for a little more dancing for that song being that it's about dancing and all haha

overall aside from the few gorgeous dark moments the overall theme is celebration and power

i absolutely love love love the translucent screen for devil with all that stuff flying around her. and that screen there is a nice touch...especially the part with the flames

the technical aspect of the show is quite different this time around...a lot more little tricks and stuff...i like it