Sticky and Sweet YouTube thread

Guest nothingfails0603

Guest nothingfails0603

well. Since it's starting tonight, I have a feeling in the next six hours, clips are going to start popping up on YouTube. How about designating this thread as the official S&S performances thread :)

Guest waiting
I'm kinda over the whole "political Madonna" theme by now...

If there's something I wish she would skip for the next tour it's that...

I dunno... it's just too left-oriented for my liking :dramatic::lol:

Quit being so negative. NexT!

Guest boytoyville

Looks fun! I LOVE the rendition of human nature! Also THE GET STUPID part is pretty sweet! I love the politics in her shows & the beat & mix are rad! LOVE IT! The only thing I don't really care for thus for is her entrance. Her last two entrances were FAR SUPERIOR but OHWELL! Maybe it will grow on me!

Guest boytoyville
I'm kinda over the whole "political Madonna" theme by now...

If there's something I wish she would skip for the next tour it's that...

I dunno... it's just too left-oriented for my liking :dramatic::lol:

:tongue:

Guest nothingfails0603

does anyone have Borderline? That is what I can't wait for, I've been waiting for her to bring that one back so long

Guest nothingfails0603
Well that's my opinion thank you very much...

I consider myself liberal but i'm more in the middle than left-ish...

but other than that the tour looks fun and she looks AMAZING! :thumbsup:

same here, but admittedly, I'd rather see Madonna go on a leftist political tangeant than a pro-Bush pro-war neo-conservative one

same here, but admittedly, I'd rather see Madonna go on a leftist political tangeant than a pro-Bush pro-war neo-conservative one

:lol:

Well... i'd actually choose spiritual Madonna rather than Political Madonna if anything...

offcourse it's great that she's having opinions and try to "...make the world a better place" as she would put it... but it can be a little too much sometimes.

Thanks for the youtube links. Some of them are no longer active though. It says the user removed the videos.

As for the whole "political" deal... most artists throw in their views on politics and religion throughout their work. Some do it less than others. Some do it more than others. Madonna seems to be in the middle and more vocal these past 10 years than she's been in the past. But let's not be naive here... Madonna's always thrown in her views and experiences of the world almost from the beginning of her career. She may be more political and/or spiritual these days, but that's because she's evolved and is much more aware of what's going on in the world and actually cares. She is simply using her right to express her views.

In the end, it's up to you in how you want to perceive it. You don't have to agree with her. You don't have to like what she says or that she is saying it. But if you have an issue with Madonna getting political and/or spiritual at this point in her career, you might as well bail out as a fan. When people get older, they tend to be more political and spiritual. Just because YOU aren't, doesn't mean people you like and enjoy should just stop speaking what's on their mind just because you don't want to hear it. It just means you need to be more open to other people's views whether you agree with them or not!