PIX FROM THE TOUR BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andra

god, this era is knocking my socks off!!!

it is for me to..with all the drama with a rod and her marriage, her bros book , her "horrible face" , etc..it was getting annoying..all the bad press. She totally turned things around with this tour and got the focus back where it should be on her and the MUSIC :asian: and she looks freakin AMAZING

I am very proud to be a Madonna fan :vogue:

---

by the way I have decided to buy tickets for the Houston show instead of going to Denver to be in an Arena.

I think its going to be a good experience to see her in Texas again and I am curious to see what she might say to the Texan fans

Guest gloriesbarcelona
DSC02560.jpg

DSC02561.jpg

DSC02562.jpg

DSC02563.jpg

DSC02568.jpg

DSC02569.jpg

DSC02570.jpg

DSC02571.jpg

These have to be the best M's pictures in a decade!!!!!!!!!

Why on earth didn't they use these for the album?????????????????? Obviously Klein shot the pics, they would have been perfect for the album artwork instead of the tacky candy background...

She's taking back the sexiness she had in the Erotica era in those photos

Shame only a few will be able to buy the tour book, those pics have to be all over the place!!!! AMAZING§§§

I'm going to her show tonight in Nice, CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, nothing is worse than the Drowned World Tour Book. Her first tour in 8 years and all we get are rehashed images from previous photo shoots because she couldn't be bothered. Didn't help that she was really cunty on that tour (still loved it though).

At least she made a real effort for the Reinvention and S&S Tour Books, they both look great.

Guest Pud Whacker
It was indeed awful. Her worst of her career:

http://madonnadrownedworld.com/gallery/thu...ils.php?album=1

not for me, the worst was DWT, then girlie, then confessions. :thumbsdown:

best - virgin (obvious reasons), wtg, (new short hair ritts pics - again a first) and BA and RIT. :thumbsup:

from what ive seen of this one online, its in the best section. i need to see the paper quality and such to give final statement.

Guest gloriesbarcelona

The link to the entire book on page 4 is dead... Anybody has a working one?

Went to the show in Nice - Pelouse Or: Loved it!!!!!!