Dress rehearsal picture!

Guest Danny86

NOW thats is POPSTAR! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :inlove:

fun MADONNA is always a blast!!! i love love love MADONNA forever

bring it on the fun costumes :D

Alright, I'm not some negative basher, but the outfit is atrocious. She's not 12, she's 50. She can show as much skin as she wants to, but do it with a little style. Ugh, pop tart.

i have to say, i totally agree. however, we do have to remember that we don't know what the performance is like, so perhaps if we saw its context it might make more sense. for example, she could be doing something totally tongue-in-cheek right there and not taking herself seriously. or, that may not be the case. we'll have to wait until tomorrow to see.

Guest waiting

madona-costume2.jpg

The outfit looks so different from the concept sketch. She should have kept it the way it was, if she's going to be cheesy she should go all the way.

madona-costume2.jpg

The outfit looks so different from the concept sketch. She should have kept it the way it was, if she's going to be cheesy she should go all the way.

yeah she should use that PINK thing :thumbsup:

maybe its not a final outfit yet whoi knows but i love it :clap:

Guest Danny86
madona-costume2.jpg

The pants are almost the same and maybe she doesn't have the same jacket for 5 songs. Or she dropped the pink costume yet again, like she did on CT?

I wonder if her people will leak a clip from the dress rehearsals to the media like they usually do. I remember a clip of "Into The Groove" leaked for RIT and "Like a Virgin" for CT.

i dont remember LAV for CT, i remember La Isla Bonita

i actually watched E! today on their news shows to see if they would play a clip like the previous tour with LIB, but they didnt!

oh well, it willl all be a fantastic surprise for us all.

lord, i wish i can go to an opening show some day

And isnt this what she is wearing for the 80s section? I expect this section to be filled with tons of dancing and shit. What else to people expect her to wear?

Alright, I'm not some negative basher, but the outfit is atrocious. She's not 12, she's 50. She can show as much skin as she wants to, but do it with a little style. Ugh, pop tart.

my thoughts exactly. there is nothing redeeming about that costume. absolute disappointment.

Guest rocketman
my thoughts exactly. there is nothing redeeming about that costume. absolute disappointment.

so u want her to come out in a mumu?

come on. she's MADONNA

she's 50. not 100.

so u want her to come out in a mumu?

come on. she's MADONNA

she's 50. not 100.

it doesnt need to be simple...... and it doesnt need to be extravagant. look at all the outfits from her past tours. the costume in that picture is at the bottom of the barrel. one of the worst.

i am entitled to my own opinion, fyi.