Dress rehearsal picture!

Guest Danny86

Guest Danny86

It's from The Sun:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showb...icle1596637.ece

She's still got the old Madgic

FOR months MADONNA has been hitting the gym ahead of her Sticky & Sweet world tour.

Madge is wearing custom-made Moschino specs for the Old School section, where she sings She’s Not Me, doffing her cap to her Eighties roots.

I’ll be there to see her tonight.

Check Monday’s column for a full review.

And here are world exclusive pics of the Queen Of Pop rehearsing on stage in Cardiff for the opening gig tonight – and proving all her graft has been worth it.

She is in incredible shape, which is just as well with an all-action two-hour show to do on a marathon tour visiting 56 cities.

SNF23BIZM1-280_562144a.jpg

SNF23BIZMAD2-280_562146a.jpg

Guest Danny86

I guess it's from "Into The Groove" and later on she takes off that jacket to reveal that pink thing we've seen on the sketches.

Guest Pud Whacker
It's from The Sun:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showb...icle1596637.ece

She's still got the old Madgic

FOR months MADONNA has been hitting the gym ahead of her Sticky & Sweet world tour.

Madge is wearing custom-made Moschino specs for the Old School section, where she sings She's Not Me, doffing her cap to her Eighties roots.

I'll be there to see her tonight.

Check Monday's column for a full review.

And here are world exclusive pics of the Queen Of Pop rehearsing on stage in Cardiff for the opening gig tonight – and proving all her graft has been worth it.

She is in incredible shape, which is just as well with an all-action two-hour show to do on a marathon tour visiting 56 cities.

SNF23BIZM1-280_562144a.jpg

SNF23BIZMAD2-280_562146a.jpg

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

85d18406.jpg:thumbsup:

Alright, I'm not some negative basher, but the outfit is atrocious. She's not 12, she's 50. She can show as much skin as she wants to, but do it with a little style. Ugh, pop tart.

I think she looks very vibrant and fun. Overall, I think this show is going to be more celebratory and less dark (with the possible exception of "Devil").