less than 24 hours - MOTHER F*CKERS!!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

I can't wait till the first media photos start appearing tomorrow. :wow: A part of me don't want to see it and spoil the concert, but what the hell. My willpower is sad. :lmao:

TEXT UPDATE FROM SUEDEHEAD:

Cadiff train was packed with Madge loons

_The City is packed too

_ He just heard her doing her soundcheck from outside, LIKE A PRAYER, "The beat sounds immense"

I shall be updated things when i get updates from our correspondant SUEDEY as and when !

_The City is packed too

_ He just heard her doing her soundcheck from outside, LIKE A PRAYER, "The beat sounds immense"

I shall be updated things when i get updates from our correspondant SUEDEY as and when !

wow, thanks for the update!

MORE MORE MORE!

Guest Danny86

_The City is packed too

Woooo thanks!

Any idea from those who are there, at what time she's expected to be onstage? If there's no opening act, maybe it would be 8 pm already?

Didn't know we were going to have a correspondent! GREAT!

A pissed up tranny texting every 4 minutes to shes on stage shes singing candyshop, its hardly gonna be exclusive :lmao:

Guest boytoyville

^ Thanks for that. Interesting to see some of those fans. Astrokid from the Icon forum is pretty cute actually. hehe

A pissed up tranny texting every 4 minutes to shes on stage shes singing candyshop, its hardly gonna be exclusive :lmao:

WELL REALLY

How rude, i mean, i dont think Suedehead is much of a drinker to be honest though...