less than 24 hours - MOTHER F*CKERS!!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

Bring it the fuck on!!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Its going to be hard as hell avoiding all the youtube clips of the show that are going to leak. I have to hold out for over a month and a half! Eek!!!!

i just cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will hopefully try and film some of it amougst all the hysteria and post on here for all you guys!!

M A D O N N A !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Madonna is preparing for the first show of her "Sticky & Sweet" Tour, which will take place in Cardiff this coming Saturday, and she just let us know that she wants some of her beloved Iconers to attend this show and support her during this special night! That's right, our girl wants for you Iconers to share this important moment of her career with her! What are you doing this coming Saturday night? It's time to decide!

If you are an Icon member (Virtual, Platinum or Legacy Platinum) and are ready to attend the show, then Madonna is giving away 25 pairs of tickets, so you and the guest of your choice can celebrate the beginning of the "Sticky & Sweet" Tour with her. To sign up for a Platinum or free Virtual Icon account visit the Membership page now.

The best way to support Madonna before she embarks on her new tour is to wish her good luck, and that is what you will need to do to maybe win a pair of tickets. To enter the contest, please e-mail your message, which must be 30 words maximum, to icon@moov-u-mail.com with your full member info (including your full name, Icon username, mailing address, e-mail address and phone number) before 1pm PST, 4pm EST, 9pm GMT on Wednesday, August 20.

Don't forget to use "ICON XPRESS CONTEST - CARDIFF" as your e-mail's subject line. One entry per member please.

i love every tour but it's cool to watch how she gets more and more refined image wise with each show. hair more perfect than the next...concept more precise than the next...costumes more elaborate than the next....

i can't wait to see the choreography this time around...i really hope jamie queen has really pulled out all the stops and done something fresh and exciting especially for vogue

Can't believe opening night is just a few days away! I remember when the tour was announced and it seemed like Aug. 23 would take forever to get here. I'm looking forward to hearing all the details and can't wait till I see the concert for the first time on Oct. 11!!!!

Guest thehiltonsuite

I hope the tour is shocking. Like Blond Ambition was shocking back in 1990. She should pull out all the stops and offend everybody! I want the rude, egotistical Madonna back for this tour.

what time is everyone getting to the gig on saturday? my boyfriend and i have a 5 hour drive to cardiff! i'm so excited, i missed the last tour so i haven't seen m live for 5 years! also..who's the opening act/dj?

Yes, they haven't released a fucking picture from the tour book yet and this year, no video clip preview from the show like for RIT and the CT!!

yea...like...is this tour going to happen or this all is just a deam??

hehehe

i must wait one more month to see it live...:(

Guest Pud Whacker
I hope the tour is shocking. Like Blond Ambition was shocking back in 1990. She should pull out all the stops and offend everybody! I want the rude, egotistical Madonna back for this tour.

yeah, that would be great but what is shocking today? nothing. people were offended by the cross on the last tour but really the most shocking thing about that is that people were shocked. :rotfl:

Guest valhum
I thought it starts Saturday? Isn't it still Thursday in European territories? :)

Or are ya speaking of the pre-opening-night show?

Exactly, why 1 day, it is 2 days :lol:

Guest AntiVirgin

ooh youtube will be on overload :-D

I am curious what STATEMENT she will make this time

DWT - I can play the guitar

RIT - AntiWar-Bush/I can play the guitar

CT - AIDS/Religion/War/I can play the guitar

The promos had her kissing a girl and squaffing champagne ! I think granny's gonna sex it up big time, which will be fun :D I hope there are no 'buy CFL bulbs/save earth' type of dire messages

Guest Pud Whacker
I thought it starts Saturday? Isn't it still Thursday in European territories? :)

Or are ya speaking of the pre-opening-night show?

3aa08c7d.jpg