MadonnaNation.com Forums

D/L REHEARSAL AUDIO!!

DADay is the video, so what's being rehearsed for that? Should be cool, though, as it would fit the boxing theme.

If "Borderline" audio leaks, post them details. :)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest valhum

Ok i am sorry but am i listening to the same clips you all did :blink: The sound is horrible.

And i am soooo sorry but that thing they did with Vogue and 4 Minutes is a complete MESS!!! It sounds like a 5 yr old did it in his computer :flop::provoke:

I bet it would sound better live but right now not impressed at all. I actually deleted all that and will wait for the real thing :D

Ok i am sorry but am i listening to the same clips you all did :blink: The sound is horrible.

And i am soooo sorry but that thing they did with Vogue and 4 Minutes is a complete MESS!!! It sounds like a 5 yr old did it in his computer :flop::provoke:

I bet it would sound better live but right now not impressed at all. I actually deleted all that and will wait for the real thing :D

Vogue is a fucking crime with the 4 Minutes sample. Vogue and 4 Minutes on the same sentence. :confused:

DADay is the video, so what's being rehearsed for that? Should be cool, though, as it would fit the boxing theme.

If "Borderline" audio leaks, post them details. :)

I ams ue they will run the full show as it is ment to be, including the interludes.

Vogue with 4 Minutes its like Vogue with Me Against the Music :vomit:

its a crime no matter what

seems she is singing live :clap: .. or its another prerecorded version ala RIT :lol:

Guest LuverOfLuv

Thanks so much, I have a feeling this will become my fav tour of hers... :dramatic:

Totally love how Vogue is so revamped, glad she's finally going to perform it again, since it's my top fav Madonna song... :vanitybonet:

Love how Human Nature is performed... Just wish it was more hq... :tongue:

Hope they leak more rehearsals soon... :demonic:

On Candy Shop, it sounds like she's actually singing the part:

Get up out of ur seat

Come on to the dance floor...

On the promo tour she only sang :electropop: the your seat, so sweet, ur feet etc part