D/L REHEARSAL AUDIO!!

Andra

Guest valhum

Ok i am sorry but am i listening to the same clips you all did :blink: The sound is horrible.

And i am soooo sorry but that thing they did with Vogue and 4 Minutes is a complete MESS!!! It sounds like a 5 yr old did it in his computer :flop::provoke:

I bet it would sound better live but right now not impressed at all. I actually deleted all that and will wait for the real thing :D

Ok i am sorry but am i listening to the same clips you all did :blink: The sound is horrible.

And i am soooo sorry but that thing they did with Vogue and 4 Minutes is a complete MESS!!! It sounds like a 5 yr old did it in his computer :flop::provoke:

I bet it would sound better live but right now not impressed at all. I actually deleted all that and will wait for the real thing :D

Vogue is a fucking crime with the 4 Minutes sample. Vogue and 4 Minutes on the same sentence. :confused:

Guest valhum
Vogue is a fucking crime with the 4 Minutes sample. Vogue and 4 Minutes on the same sentence. :confused:

I really hope it sounds much much better live :nocomment:

Vogue with 4 Minutes its like Vogue with Me Against the Music :vomit:

its a crime no matter what

seems she is singing live :clap: .. or its another prerecorded version ala RIT :lol:

Guest LuverOfLuv

Thanks so much, I have a feeling this will become my fav tour of hers... :dramatic:

Totally love how Vogue is so revamped, glad she's finally going to perform it again, since it's my top fav Madonna song... :vanitybonet:

Love how Human Nature is performed... Just wish it was more hq... :tongue:

Hope they leak more rehearsals soon... :demonic: