Bad news

Littlebastard

Guest Pud Whacker
"Ray Of Light" live on the CT was OUT OF THIS WORLD! I can't wait to get more stuff like that on the new tour!!! :thumbsup:

i hated it, i went and ate a hot dog (i lifted that from 'im going to tell you a secret' because i cant think for myself) so like, yeah it sucked and i had to pee so i thought, wow this sucks shyt, she thinks shes jimmy page from zepplin and shyt, so fuck it man, but then i was stuck cusue there were so many people and shyt and i was covering my ears because it was so bad and i wanted her to like dance like the cheerleaders at my high school football games but she was just like...standing there...you know?

I was joking!

However, you are wrong about one thing. Lita Ford could never get 20 bucks at a beer fest. Not even a bachelor party. She'd be lucky to get 20 cents.

I think some of these people don't know Madonna beyond the Confessions era. They would probably have fits listening to Burnin' Up when the guitars kick in. And god forbid, don't let them near the guitar solo in DYU!

Guest Danny86

i hated it, i went and ate a hot dog (i lifted that from 'im going to tell you a secret' because i cant think for myself) so like, yeah it sucked and i had to pee so i thought, wow this sucks shyt, she thinks shes jimmy page from zepplin and shyt, so fuck it man, but then i was stuck cusue there were so many people and shyt and i was covering my ears because it was so bad and i wanted her to like dance like the cheerleaders at my high school football games but she was just like...standing there...you know?

But you wanted her to forget this song and never perform again, right? You wanted to go up to the stage and ask her to do "I'll Remember" next time, no?

Guest Pud Whacker
But you wanted her to forget this song and never perform again, right? You wanted to go up to the stage and ask her to do "I'll Remember" next time, no?

no, cause then she will just stand there. like whats she going to do, you know? i mean wow.

well you know what guys???!!!

Janet tickets are still available ....sure they've been on sale for close to 4 months....but HEY you can still get level 100's.......so don't worry

she'll do allll the exact same choreography from Rhythm Nation, If, and whatver other shit she always performs....she'll also talk to you in that baby voice......that you all want to see her do.....

so go and catch her this fall............

MEANWHILE...back at the MADONNA forum........

you know MADONNA forum (for HUGE MADONNA fans??!!)

The fact that the keyboardist said she's doing more edgy shit this time around....makes me very curious and very EXCITED.

do you realiize that we really know nothing about this tour?.....3 costumes??!!

we know hardly nothing.........i LOVE IT.

XXXX

K.

Guest Pud Whacker
"how high are the stakes..?"...

:demonic:

i mean, i get it but the live experience is just that - THE LIVE EXPERIENCE. not the 'hey heres the setlist and instruments being used...'. :rotfl:

its going there, the excitement, the crowd, her energy, our energy...the flow. you know? thats the experience. not whether she picks up a guitar or does a double dutch back flip. :scared:

If I want to see guitar playing I'll go to a Lita Ford concert, Madonna is not a rocker.

what are u talking about ? didnt u see her cover that bit of SATISFACTION at the HC PROMO STINT?

that was purely AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ..........NOT! :electropop:

madonna + guitar = boring. :dramatic:

put the guitar down. it totally isnt her.

holy shit rocketman .........that PLAYGROUND GIF.....i thought it was DEBBIE HARRY at first.

i never realized what a knock off look that was at the time. :scared:

(and no im not bashing M...im just stating a given.)

i hate it when she straps on a guitar and does her rock bitch routine. i just don't buy it.

btw, i don't have a ticket and don't plan on going either.

There's tons of way to sing with a guitar, but she doesn't do anything more than stand there with the micro and the huge screen behind her. Kaboring indeed.

I do wonder what the guitar bashers expect us to say, other than "sell your ticket and don't go to the show"? :rotfl:

well...i think I love new york song is really childish and stupid and such but with the electric guitar it sounded really cool....ray of light too...much better than on live earth before....so....

OMG! This is the best news evaaaah! More guitar, yeahhh, that's sooo neat! It's a shame she's only playing guitar a so few songs. I think she should ditch the whole pop star act, it's so fake. Madonna is not a pop star, she's a rock star! I love it when she kisses her dancers and drinks champagne :boozehound: on stage! Rock 'n roll baby! I've always wanted Madonna to play more guitar in her concerts. :headbang: She's MADONNA! :headbang:If you can't stand the heat then you can FcuK OFF! :headbang: I'm already looking foward the next tour after sticky & sweet - more guitar! Can't wait for Madonna rockin' to (hopefully) Everybody, Cherish, BAD GIRL :headbang: and of course Ray Of Light, Hung Up, La Isla Bonita. Yeaaahhhh baby! Let's hope she totally ditches all the dancing stuff and has no dancers on the next tour. That's sooo Britney/Janet, not Madonna! Hmmm, but it would be kinda hot to have some female sluts on stage. Just imagine; Madonna kissing all those sluts on stage.... :dramatic::headbang:

51904324binsidetv57200810744pm.jpg

:horn:

OMG! This is the best news evaaaah! More guitar, yeahhh, that's sooo neat! It's a shame she's only playing guitar a so few songs. I think she should ditch the whole pop star act, it's so fake. Madonna is not a pop star, she's a rock star! I love it when she kisses her dancers and drinks champagne :boozehound: on stage! Rock 'n roll baby! I've always wanted Madonna to play more guitar in her concerts. :headbang: She's MADONNA! :headbang:If you can't stand the heat then you can FcuK OFF! :headbang: I'm already looking foward the next tour after sticky & sweet - more guitar! Can't wait for Madonna rockin' to (hopefully) Everybody, Cherish, BAD GIRL :headbang: and of course Ray Of Light, Hung Up, La Isla Bonita. Yeaaahhhh baby! Let's hope she totally ditches all the dancing stuff and has no dancers on the next tour. That's sooo Britney/Janet, not Madonna! Hmmm, but it would be kinda hot to have some female sluts on stage. Just imagine; Madonna kissing all those sluts on stage.... :dramatic::headbang:

51904324binsidetv57200810744pm.jpg

:horn:

:headbang: I also hope she gets down on her knees and sucks all of her dancer's cocks. :headbang:

pud do u own this forum?

just wonderin since u always ask pple to leave if they dnt love everything

anyway

glad i didn't bother with tickets this time

Edited by coco

Guest Danny86
pud do u own this forum?

just wonderin since u always ask pple to leave if they dnt love everything

anyway

glad i didn't bother with tickets this time

Read again, he didn't say those who don't love everything should leave, but those who think "this is so not Madonna", and those who think they *own* Madonna should leave. :demonic:

Just for fun, a part of an old Jamie King interview:

MT: A lot of people had the feeling that the "re-Invention" show, unlike the "Drowned World Tour", was created with the fans in mind. How do you see that from your point of view?

JK: I think that Madonna first and foremost is always going to do what she feels is right for the time, for her.

She's an artist. Madonna is a true artist.

She has to be able to explore and become what she is at that moment. She was the "re-Invention Tour" at the time of the "re-Invention Tour". She was the "Drowned World Tour" at the time of that tour.

I don't think Madonna, although she loves and adores her fans, does ever anything for them specifically at a request, if you know what I mean. She's more about inspiring them and inspiring the world.

So with that you can't always do what you're told.

You have to be a leader not a follower. She has to do what she feels inside at that moment. Which I think is why she is greatly respected and hopefully the fans will follow along and learn that that's what you must do if you want to be a true artist.

http://www.ultimatemadonna.com/idol_03/jamie_one.htm