NBC undecided about M crucifixion. LTT cut out?

Camacho

ericmg: "I have a client who's a lawyer for GE (which owns NBC) and according to internal talk Live to Tell WILL BE SHOWN. Only 60,000 people have signed the petition not to show it and NBC is not concerned about a boycott from the right. The Sorry montage is being cut however. Hope nothing changes in the next few weeks."

ericmg: "I have a client who's a lawyer for GE (which owns NBC) and according to internal talk Live to Tell WILL BE SHOWN. Only 60,000 people have signed the petition not to show it and NBC is not concerned about a boycott from the right. The Sorry montage is being cut however. Hope nothing changes in the next few weeks."

The Sorry montage...that is great!!! I hope it's on the DVD release! LTT has to air!

Guest northernlad

Don't think this has been mentioned yet...

This week's Billboard poll features the cross segment:

Madonna caused waves this year during her Confessions tour, by posing on a mirror-laden cross during a segment of the show. Madge recently posted a full explanation on her Web site, urging that the imagery was not supposed to offend and that it was her "plea to the audience to encourage mankind to help one another and to see the world as a unified whole. I believe in my heart that if Jesus were alive today he would be doing the same thing." Which one of these best describes how you feel? (If you'd like to expand your comment, shoot your thoughts our way with "Madge On A Cross" in the subject line.

I think it was a well-intentioned segment of the show, and people who are offended should just shut it. It was affecting and real. 19%

I think it was a well-intentioned segment, but her "message" wasn't very clear. 18%

Oh, that silly Madonna, always just trying to keep her name in the headlines. 26%

I'm offended that she would think that's how Jesus would roll if he were alive today. 11%

I don't think anybody can comment on it if they didn't see it. And that includes me. 26%

TOTAL RESPONSE: 91 link

Well, the "Sorry" interlude is no big deal. The remix is truly fantastic, but it wasn't a live performance by any stretch of the phrase. I figured every time Madonna leaves the stage would be cut or trimmed down.