Madonna's costumes for her S&S Tour!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andra

maybe she's got ugly shins or something hehe

she really does love those boots....she wears them a lot....even with that pink dress from the grammies

Guest bedtimestorynyc
givenchy2.jpg

here's this jacket in the flesh..... it's from the Givenchy Fall 08 show (from the same show as her Give It To Me black dress with chains)

00370m.jpg

She's going to look something like this:

bet_10.jpg

She looks like a fabulous old women in this pic who smokes and drinks champagne regularly and yells out obscenities such as "I'LL TELL YOU WHEN I'VE HAD ENOUGH" and shit.

She looks like a fabulous old women in this pic who smokes and drinks champagne regularly and yells out obscenities such as "I'LL TELL YOU WHEN I'VE HAD ENOUGH" and shit.

:queenbitch:

GYPSY WOMAN

One of the show's four parts has a gypsy inspiration. Phillips tells PEOPLE that "Madonna is a big fan of gypsy culture and music." Givenchy designer Riccardo Tisci created this look for the singer – one of several costumes he designed for the tour. Phillips emphasizes Madonna's long-standing commitment to working with new designers: "[Madonna] always has these fashion collaborations, and it's my responsibility to make sure that it's part of the story, she says. "People look forward to finding out who she is collaborating with and what designers are working on the costumes."

madonna3pw6.jpg

CLOAK AND DAGGERS

Another costume from the gypsy segment is this Givenchy cloak. Phillips describes the overall inspiration for the tour as "Joan of Arc meets sexy robot," to draw on her "confrontational quality as a performer."

madonna2hg4.jpg

CLOAK AND DAGGERS

Another costume from the gypsy segment is this Givenchy cloak. Phillips describes the overall inspiration for the tour as "Joan of Arc meets sexy robot," to draw on her "confrontational quality as a performer."

madonna2hg4.jpg

"just give me a fan...I'm suffocating..."

CLOAK AND DAGGERS

madonna2hg4.jpg

I bet this is for "Devil" since it opens the Gypsy section, then she takes it off to reveal the other gypsy outfit which she will perform the rest of the section with. That's my guess anyway. I can't see her doing a dance number in this cloak, nor can I see her wearing it very long as I assume she'll be hot as fuck underneath all that fabric.

I think they are uninspired. First one looks like every bloody hippy chick going, second looks like Xtina's old cast offs from that video and the robe is just Frozen recycled.

She just seems to be saying 'Looks kids, I may be fifty but I can still wear the same stuff as you guys'. She used to set trends, now she just proves she can keep up.

They may look better live.