Madonna's costumes for her S&S Tour!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andra

Guest Danny86

There's the live interlude between "La Isla Bonita" & "You Must Love Me" so it's likely that she's gonna have a costume change for "You Must Love Me" and it could be that piece.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy
521756673d7beedee6dch0.jpg

It would be SO COOL if there was a segment that looked like that.

Not liking that second one though.

maybe she'll come out from the stage with rain falling on her before she sings Devil

there's rain sounds in Devil right?

maybe she'll come out from the stage with rain falling on her before she sings Devil

there's rain sounds in Devil right?

NO FUCKING WATER ON MY STAGE! :americanlife:

i'm dying to see what the futuristic rave costumes are like...specifically what she means by futuristic rave

also if you notice...the four sections go in history order

first section is kinda 70s and then the second 80's and so on

just a thought

I don't know where that Druid robe would fit in aside from "Devil." :confused:

Perhaps it's for the final set and she merely comes out in that - only to discard it and reveal something stunning underneath? It might fit for "Like A Prayer" too.

M Tribe:

Earlier this week, the online website of WWD exclusively premiered infos about the costumes for Madonna's forthcoming "Sticky & Sweet Tour". We learnt Givenchy’s Riccardo Tisci designed two outfits and sketches were revealed.French site tf1.lci.fr has just premiered another Tisci's sketch.

Riccardo Tisci about his collaboration with The Queen of Pop:

I feel incredibly fortunate to have been given the opportunity to offer the world of Givenchy Haute Couture to Madonna the Icon, the Artist, the Woman for whom I have so much respect and admiration.”

givenchy2.jpg

:dramatic:

wow that new one is just stunning!

i can see that for the futuristic rave section....my god...she's gonna kill it with the costumes this time around

i just hope the old school costume gets tweaked a bit...maybe she could break out the neon pumps from the borderline video

Guest Danny86
I think it would be so cute to have boxing gloves with the pink old school outfit. Funny how in the central section she is revisiting her early career in new york. Seems like that IS an influence on HARD CANDY after all... :thumbsup: I pretty much guessed all of this except maybe for the Gypsy element which I think looks DELICIOUS. The jewellery in that drawing is amazing. Such great lines.

Yes I agree, finally paying tribute to her early career! :thumbsup:

I think the gypsy one is kind of obvious as well, after Live Earth, her 49th birthday and the visit to India. Of course everyone expected an Africa segment last year. :p

That new costume is most likely "Candy Shop", the cane gives it away.