Madonna's costumes for her S&S Tour!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andra

ema03_02.jpg

:chuckle:

Chrustina Agriculture is probably the most pathetic pop star of all time but THIS moment was quite possibly the most pathetic and embarrassing of her short lived manufactured shit career. utterly DIRE.

Guest Danny86
Chrustina Agriculture is probably the most pathetic pop star of all time but THIS moment was quite possibly the most pathetic and embarrassing of her short lived manufactured shit career. utterly DIRE.

:rotfl: I know! The whole EMA hosting was like a consolation for her after Britney stole all the thunder from Madonna's kiss.

?? I assumed that pic of her was photoshoped- what was the context?

And the costumes look AMAZING.

Guest Danny86
?? I assumed that pic of her was photoshoped- what was the context?

:lol: It was the opening of the MTV EMA 2003, she took off the nun robe to reveal her usual naked stuff.

Guest Pud Whacker
lol very playful

id really prefer her fantastic ones from 84 like for the promo - but ill wait to see it LIVE to form an opinion just yet.

roth2.jpg

I really hate pink; don't have any pink clothes & I don't ever wear anything pink BUT, somehow, I don't mind it on her here.

I really loved all the sketches so far.

This one reminds me a bit the outfit she wore in the GAY club:

madona-costume2.jpg

She was extra hot there:

gay06-24.jpg

Guest AntiVirgin

the 1st outfit/sketch looks really classy. but with the amount vigorous dancing that she normally does, the clothes essentially have to be very practical, yet glam.

Guest chatty kathy

Madonna Will Debut New Designer Outfits On Her Sticky & Sweet Tour

August 5, 2008

Jan Westmark - Celebrity News Service

Los Angeles, CA (CNS) - Singer Madonna is set to embark on her Sticky & Sweet tour, and she will debut a whole new look with her wardrobe while on stage.

Madonna's long-time costume designer, Arianne Phillips gave a sneak peek to WWD of the costumes for the Sticky & Sweet tour launching this month, and her style will feature a who's-who of high-end designers.

Givenchy's Riccardo Tisci contributed two outfits, while Tom Ford provided suits for the band. Miu Miu and Stella McCartney provided the shoes, Moschino the sunglasses, and several other pieces came from Yves Saint Laurent, Roberto Cavalli and Jeremy Scott. The first set of costumes reference both gangsta style and Art Deco with the Givenchy pieces. Phillips tells WWD, "She's not afraid of being hard."

Then comes '80s-inspired pieces with vintage Keith Haring prints, gypsy costumes from Givenchy, and ending with a futuristic rave with a Japanese touch. Phillips explained about Madonna's affiliation with the young Tisci for her costumes. She said, "Riccardo's a new young talent. If you look at Madonna's history with fashion, that makes him an obvious choice."

Source:

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7011844239

its cool...but those glasses...really....50 years and heart on eyes...thats really contoversal.....:E

so what? :manson:

she is MADONNA :thumbsup: