Madonna's costumes for her S&S Tour!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andra

Guest Danny86
:thumbsup: Yeah, I didn't take them too seriously, thinking they were fake.

But this proves they weren't to me. These ones are just such better drawings.

The ones we saw earlier literally must have been the beginning sketches.

No, those "early sketches" were just inspired by the "Give It 2 Me" video look and the album cover, just like how the gypsy one has the necklaces from "GI2M" and the other is a different version of M-Dolla.

Guest Danny86
no boxing theme? :(

"Die Another Day" will have that. The performance of "Into The Groove" probably as well, just that Madonna will have the pink old-school costume instead.

I don't get where the PAGAN outfit fits in....

HOWEVER...

I'm quite impressed......i hope this tour suprises me....because they have pretty good at keeping everything under wraps.

Guest Pud Whacker

very cool, very exciting - love the bit about keith and using some of his patterns/designs. :thumbsup: for virgin marlene stewart did the same.

Loves it. Except the old school one..that sucks. It's kinda the style her dancers wore on the

promo gigs.. . If she wants old skool she should revisit herself early New York pré-fame.

wow great news...all three are amazing.especially the urban pink one. and then that cape. i can't wait and i am also excited that she keeps so many secrets almost until the beginning of the tour.

Guest chatty kathy
this is gonna be fuckin fierce!!!

madona-costume3.jpg

So it's not the exact same as the GI2M video. Cool.

But very Mary Kate Olsen looking.

"Old School," and harkens back to Madonna's early days in New York, with Scott's outfit and some vintage prints from Keith Haring, the late graffiti artist and friend of Madonna who died of AIDS in 1990. "He and Madonna were friends. If her were alive, it would be his 50th birthday as well. So I thought, 'What if we revisited that?'"

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!

:shock:

this is gunna be amazing!!!

Guest Pud Whacker
"Old School," and harkens back to Madonna's early days in New York, with Scott's outfit and some vintage prints from Keith Haring, the late graffiti artist and friend of Madonna who died of AIDS in 1990. "He and Madonna were friends. If her were alive, it would be his 50th birthday as well. So I thought, 'What if we revisited that?'"

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!

:shock:

this is gunna be amazing!!!

i know, cant wait!!! :thumbsup: