The Sticky And Sweet Final Set List

Andra

Guest Danny86
RIT also had at least one track from each album.

I know, but some albums, like the debut, had 2 tracks performed, while some, like True Blue only had 1. On Sticky & Sweet they are all equal now. :)

Well, thank ya for pointing that put. :)

The earlier tours were pretty well-balanced, too. ;) (for comparing how balanced tours are, though, looking at DWT-present is the best bet, since there was such a gap in touring until that tour).

BAT remains the most IMMACULATE-friendly/classic setlist, of course. Any tour that includes 11 tracks from that album cannot be beat (well, for other reasons, as well).

I wonder why she's re-shooting a boxer inspired tour book, if she already has all those GREAT unused shots with Klein? I really want those in HQ. I doubt Munro's shots will be better. He seems to capture her more feminine side..

SPANISH LESSOn will be the NOBODY KNOWS ME (RIT) form this tour, i reckon, its gonna be STRUT TASTIC

WORK

She should have mixed it with SUPERMODEL by RuPaul

Guest Danny86
Who said that is being used? Isn't "Jump" supposed to be in there, somewhere?

That was written in the MTribe news item actually. :)

"Jump" is just a snippet during an instrumental break. The actual performance is "Into The Groove" mashed up with "Toop Toop".

And here's the track used for "Like A Prayer", in case anyone missed it in the other thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvpnkG4pP4w

No Open Your Heart/Gambler/Physical Attraction/Angel/Dress You Up this time around.Again.

We should be happy, we'll get Music/La Isla Bonita/Ray Of Light/Hung Up (rock :scared: )....this time around.AGAIN :lmao:

And no, I'm not bashing.I'm just discussing the set list, thank you very much.

Intro/Candy Shop - CHECK

Beat Goes On - CHECK

Human Nature - CHECK

Vogue - CHECK

Video Interlude - Die Another Day - CHECK

Into The Groove - CHECK

Heartbeat - :thumbsdown:

Borderline - CHECK!!!

She's Not Me - eh.

Music - eh.

Video Interlude - Rain/Here Comes The Rain Again - CHECK

Devil Wouldn't Recognize You - CHECK

Spanish Lesson - :thumbsdown:

Miles Away - CHECK

La Isla Bonita/Lela Pala Tute - :thumbsdown:

Doli Doli (Live interlude - Romanian folk song) - :manson:

You Must Love Me - CHECK

Video Interlude - Get Stupid (About saving the planet) - :confused:

4 Minutes - CHECK

Like A Prayer - CHECK

Ray Of Light - CHECK

Hung Up - eh

Give It To Me (Finale) - CHECK

So it's a pretty good setlist, but I miss songs like Angel, Material Girl (a GOOD version), Dress You Up, Open Your Heart, Where's the Party, Cherish, etc.

Guest Danny86
Danny, I went back and saw that (as I had skimmed the entry originally)- hence my edit. :)

The MTribe webmaster actually said it on the forum that it's "more or less" how it sounds. :thumbsup:

I think she's a bit overdoing the mash-up deal. The following tracks are mash-ups in one way or another:

Human Nature

Vogue

Into The Groove

Music

Rain

La Isla Bonita

Like A Prayer

LP versions:

You Must Love Me

Ray Of Light

New arrangement:

Die Another Day

Borderline

Hung Up (same as promo tour)

its strange how MTribe has all the exclusives this time and not DM - since DM was given tickets to the promo gigs its gone a bit tits up for them...and now MTribe got all the goodies

Tribe got all the goodies for the last 3 tours.

Originally supposed to play the piano herself on this song, Madonna will now be placed on the piano, reminessing a bit the Sooner Or Later performance from Blond Ambition.

:dramatic:

And no mention of Brintey...thank goodness :thumbsup::dramatic::dramatic:

Guest Danny86
:dramatic:

And no mention of Brintey...thank goodness :thumbsup::dramatic::dramatic:

Britney is still in "Human Nature". If she was cut, they would have mentioned it in the "changes".

Britney is still in "Human Nature". If she was cut, they would have mentioned it in the "changes".

I thought she was already cut....Didnt M not like the results of the video that Brit did?

Guest Danny86
I thought she was already cut....Didnt M not like the results of the video that Brit did?

That was pure rumour. The MTribe webmaster said this on Thursday: "Rumours about Birtney's video being cut apparently are not true. She is still in there at the moment."