The Sticky And Sweet Final Set List

Andra

What's the point in having a forum if we are all going to say 'Let's wait and see what she comes up with before we say anything'. The site would die.

The problem is the sometimes completely unnecessary reactions you get from some people who flame others with their cyber bullying.

Guest Topaz Scorpio
Too many massive egos tearing at the tiniest of tidbits of info.

Isn't that the definition of a Madonna messageboard?

The use of music samples is very big on this tour. Many of the classic hits are musically re-arranged as mash-ups and the songs are sung on musical tracks heavely sample-ing other dance songs. Like A Prayer , for example, which, as previously reported by M-Tribe, has entered the set list is now replacing Impressive Instant and it's delivered using musical parts of the 1992 dance hit by Felix "Don't You Want Me".

The first video interlude, a fast and speeded up version of the James Bond theme Die Another Day , features exclusive new footage of Madonna as a boxeur, from the brand new photoshoot by Tom Munro for the Tour Book.

The second video interlude mashes up Madonna's Rain with the Eurythmics' Here Comes The Rain Again, using their original version and leading to Devil Wouldn't Recognize You. Originally supposed to play the piano herself on this song, Madonna will now be placed on the piano, reminessing a bit the Sooner Or Later performance from Blond Ambition.

Video Interlude - Die Another Day

Into The Groove

Heartbeat

Borderline

She's Not Me

Music

:dramatic:

Oh Hellz Yeah!

Bring it on M.

Cant wait. however i wish, truly, that one day she will perform Oh Father, Shoo Bee Doo, Physical Attraction, Think of Me one day................................one day :) .

pasqual, the last section supposedly only has ROL and HU on guitar.

yes...but...i have no problem with the guitar couse...i like very much candy perfume girl, i deserve it, i love new york ray of light and paradise that were played with the guitar...they sounded great and never forget great great la iosla bonita(my favorite version) in drowned world tour....

but....i don t like these 4 songs and i don t se how it can fit for great finale....also i don t get how the last spoken words would be Give it 2 me and then she s gone??? hello....well i will screem GIVE IT 2 ME fucking more MADGE! and she ll be over...whats that?

Edited by pasqual

Isn't that the definition of a Madonna messageboard?

Some of us just want to come on and check for info on the tour - it's a bit disheartening to have to wade through pages and pages of people arguing over the most trival shit imaginable for no apparent reason other than wanting to feel a bit superior.

Some of us just want to come on and check for info on the tour - it's a bit disheartening to have to wade through pages and pages of people arguing over the most trival shit imaginable for no apparent reason other than wanting to feel a bit superior.

:thumbsup:

Then read TRIBE etc for tour infos, you'll get only the news.

Some bitches, & i dunno where most u lot came from anymore, but u bitches need 2 realize

this Madonnanation of DOTMUSIC heritage.. . So if u can't stand the heat then get the fuck out. :fag:

bravo :clap:

posted by a reliable member of Mfanzine:

SETLIST REHEARSALS

Heartbeat

Devil

Miles Away

She's Not Me

4 minutes

Give It 2 Me

Ray of Light

Material Girl

Borderline

Candy Shop

Beat Goes On

Die Another day

Human nature

Vogue

Like a Prayer

La Isla Bonita

Music

Hung Up

Into The Groove

NOT REHEARSALS

Rain

You Must Love Me

Spanish Lesson

Get Stupid

from iCON:

Apparently MATERIAL GIRL was rehearsed today Shocked

Posted by howesboi @ ICON---

Me and my partner went upto the stadium today and heard a few songs rehearsed unsure if madonna was there , here is the order of the rehearsals that we heard, DEVIL WOULDN'T RECOGNISE YOU with vocal but unsure if it was live, CANDYSHOP intro and then straight into BEAT GOES ON, DIE ANOTHER DAY, GYPSY FOLK SONG sung with male vocal 4 MINUTES with Justin's vocal amd Madonna's vocal on chorus, guitar chords rehearsed a few time for RAY OF LIGHT and the surprisingly MATERIAL GIRL and the guitar chord again for MUSIC going into the beat of Fedde Le Grande.

We hung around for 1 hour 20 mins but decided to call it a day, the gates had been covered with Tarpoling but we managed to put a hole through and spy straight into the staduim alot of people walking around and equipment on the floor but stage was covered with a big black curtain and alot of people behind it.

Me and my partner were very shocked when we heard the chords to MATERIAL GIRL, i'm thinking today was more band rehearsals but we heard full vocal on DEVIL and BEAT GOES ON, couldn't make out if the vocal was live or not.

It would be cool if MATERIAL GIRL is in the set it means it's different again to the one that has leaked. 6 days left and counting

Guest Danny86
posted by a reliable member of Mfanzine:

No, that guy is NOT reliable at all, he's the reason why that fake ICON setlist is spread all over the forums. He's still claiming that "Heartbeat" is the opening song while we all know it's not.

No, that guy is NOT reliable at all, he's the reason why that fake ICON setlist is spread all over the forums. He's still claiming that "Heartbeat" is the opening song while we all know it's not.

well we don't know yet if she'll open with Heartbeat, so who's right? Nobody at this point, we have to wait till the show starts.

Guest Danny86
well we don't know yet if she'll open with Heartbeat, so who's right? Nobody at this point, we have to wait till the show starts.

I thought the recording of the first 6 songs including the intro before "Candy Shop" was enough evidence...

Guest Danny86
the person posted what was rehearsed, not what the setlist is

Yes I know, but a day before he was saying "Everybody" was rehearsed in Cardiff and the day before that he was still saying that the "Madonna France" setlist is the real one with "Heartbeat" as the opening.

quite the exclusive having the tour book set list!

Mad props to you Danny 86! :boxing:

for some reason i kept thinking "beat goes on" was a lot later in the show. Strange to see it second. I havent read ALL the set list threads so maybe i missed that.

I like the set list over all.