The Sticky And Sweet Final Set List

Andra

Guest Pud Whacker

listen paper complainers. its a live show, you go for the LIVE experience of the her and the crowd. to judge ANY bit of it at this point is BEYOND STUPID.

The only problem I see so far is La Isla Bonita being similiar to the Live Earth performance, which essentially was the Confessions Tour version with "Lela Pala Tute" added in. That said, "Don't Tell Me" had the same moves for both tours it was performed on. Also not to keen on "Ray of Light" with a guitar again... hope its performed differently.

But looking forward to "Human Nature" on guitar, "You Must Love Me", "Into The Groove" and "Vogue". I am sure she will not disappoint.

Edited by futurelover06

maybe we will get that guitar driven rock and roll album next that we thought we were getting this time around.

i think she's really awesome behind the guitar and looks hot while she's doing it. as long as the arrangement is amazing i'm all for her playing guitar. i definitely prefer her doing the dramatics herself but the guitar has been a cool weapon for her as of late. i'll never forget how badass she looked during candy perfume girl...that was brilliant

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I totally disagree...with "Promise to try"

I'm am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ready to see what she does with Spanish Lesson...and i think it will be a highlight for fans...once they see the show......mark my words............. :wink::wink:

And as for the choreography for VOGUE on the Re-invention tour........the only part that was epic...was MADONNA's entrance....i prefer The Girlie Show, Blond Ambition , or even the MTV Marie Antoinette version......

I hope she gets some truly GIFTED choreographers getting work this time around........the Taluega brothers do not know how to make MADONNA and her dancers make truly iconic pieces......Vincent Patterson, Alex Magno, even RJ Durell know what it takes to make a Queen look like a Queen....maybe it takes a Queen to know a Queen knowhatimean???!!!

XXX

K.

I liked all the choreograpy for RIT "Vogue"- it was still vogueing, but different from past performances. Hopefully the S&S rendition will have some cool dancing, and include music that's somewhat from the original (and not all simply vocals over 4M/Give it to Me beats).

Guest waiting
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ready to see what she does with Spanish Lesson...and i think it will be a highlight for fans...once they see the show......mark my words............. :wink::wink:

And as for the choreography for VOGUE on the Re-invention tour........the only part that was epic...was MADONNA's entrance....i prefer The Girlie Show, Blond Ambition , or even the MTV Marie Antoinette version......

I hope she gets some truly GIFTED choreographers getting work this time around........the Taluega brothers do not know how to make MADONNA and her dancers make truly iconic pieces......Vincent Patterson, Alex Magno, even RJ Durell know what it takes to make a Queen look like a Queen....maybe it takes a Queen to know a Queen knowhatimean???!!!

XXX

K.

Quoted for Truth. The Taluega brothers' choreography is so commercial, generic and forgettable. She hasn't had iconic moves in a long ass time, and yoga poses don't count.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

XXX

K.

you said it all :clap:

it's nothing new

there's also a group of whining queens

it just seems to have gotten worse

truly disgusts me to even read this forum

I don't get response like yours.Why we are "a group of whinining queens" just because we don't say ALWAYS stuff like AMAZING, I CAN'T WAIT and that's it?What's the point of forums when some of the "fans" expect just the "I KISS HER ASS NO MATTER WHAT" attitude?Would you prefer a thread full of GREAT only?

Not a single person here said "she should just cancel the tour since this the set list sucks" etc.Some of us are not thrilled with the whole set list, this doesn't mean we are not going or that we HATE her.

This is a DISCUSSION FORUM, so we discuss and don't even start with the negativity bullshit.Do you like EVERYTHING she does?Don't read the forum then if you really can't discuss your point of view, or open a "MADONNA RULES SHE'S AMAZING SHE CAN'T DO IT WRONG" type of forum.Or you can just write in the ICON forum.But I guess you're not even a member of the official fan club.NOT A FAN :lmao:

Guest Danny86
Quoted for Truth. The Taluega brothers' choreography is so commercial, generic and forgettable. She hasn't had iconic moves in a long ass time, and yoga poses don't count.

Because the original vogue-ing was not, right? :demonic:

Apparently the "Give It To Me" sample is going to be present throughout the song. I wonder if the strings and horns will be the only remaining elements from the original "Vogue".

I hope she has enough sense left to not butcher her most iconic songs in favour of some mediocracies. I'm all for reiventing/remixing - as long as the result is right. But after Live Earth and the HC promo I'm not so sure about that anymore ...

I don't get response like yours.Why we are "a group of whinining queens" just because we don't say ALWAYS stuff like AMAZING, I CAN'T WAIT and that's it?What's the point of forums when some of the "fans" expect just the "I KISS HER ASS NO MATTER WHAT" attitude?Would you prefer a thread full of GREAT only?

Not a single person here said "she should just cancel the tour since this the set list sucks" etc.Some of us are not thrilled with the whole set list, this doesn't mean we are not going or that we HATE her.

This is a DISCUSSION FORUM, so we discuss and don't even start with the negativity bullshit.Do you like EVERYTHING she does?Don't read the forum then if you really can't discuss your point of view, or open a "MADONNA RULES SHE'S AMAZING SHE CAN'T DO IT WRONG" type of forum.Or you can just write in the ICON forum.But I guess you're not even a member of the official fan club.NOT A FAN :lmao:

How come not wanting to read 60 pages of people complaining about something they haven't even seen yet always means those people must want to only hear Madonna shits gold? Also, it's a lot easier to read a critique no matter how negative, than whining and crying. Some people here don't know the difference.

How come not wanting to read 60 pages of people complaining about something they haven't even seen yet always means those people must want to only hear Madonna shits gold? Also, it's a lot easier to read a critique no matter how negative, than whining and crying. Some people here don't know the difference.

Mother of GOD :electropop:

the fans who are complaining now are the same before HC came out...then they didn't post anything or barely write something in here. this time it will be the same.

can't wait for the tour to begin...every snippet, every article, a picture during the tour it will be such a good time even for fans who will not be able to go to see her LIVE, including myself :(.

Some bitches, & i dunno where most u lot came from anymore, but u bitches need 2 realize

this Madonnanation of DOTMUSIC heritage.. . So if u can't stand the heat then get the fuck out. :fag:

Some bitches, & i dunno where most u lot came from anymore, but u bitches need 2 realize

this Madonnanation of DOTMUSIC heritage.. . So if u can't stand the heat then get the fuck out. :fag:

Thank you

And also, Whitney has something to say to these whack azz fags

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=y0isvS19AGs

i dont think the fact that people critizing madonna is the problem...the problem is that the same criticisms are being mentioned OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.....

but the key is to keep changing to topic and pointing out different things and just ignore them...(which i havent being able to do until now LOL sorry!)

about Vogue

I'm really excited about this performance. When i hear the last part of 4 minutes for the first time, it immediately reminded me of Vogue (the horns and some beats), i think the mashup with 4 min can work incredibly. I was dissapointed in RIT that she used a very "album" version...i want to hear the sounds live, ala "Girlie Show" hope she does that this time :)