The Sticky And Sweet Final Set List

Andra

I gotta be honest, I'm really sick of Ray Of Light at this point. Madonna has an incredible body of work to choose from that most of her fans would kill to hear live again, even the rarity done live would be welcome [like "You Thrill Me"], Ray Of Light is played and her on those friggin' guitars is even MORE played!

M just needs to sing and dance her a*% off, I'd prefer some early career ballads too, MINUS that friggin' guitar again!

I love the guitar! and im happy she wont stop playing it....

....her shows are always full of dance routines/coreography...., so i dont understand the bitching about guitar. Do people think she doesnt dance as much because she prefers to play guitar? The guitar maybe have replaced sitting down moments, ballads, or interaction. or whatever other trick she used to do to catch a breath.....but dancing heavily is about the only thing that hasnt change. (well, maybe not in DWT)

I was never a huge fan of Ray Of Light to begin with, but I don't mind it because at least by doing it so often she is sort of forcing it to become a classic/ famous Madonna song. The ROL album deserves at least one on it!

I was never a huge fan of Ray Of Light to begin with, but I don't mind it because at least by doing it so often she is sort of forcing it to become a classic/ famous Madonna song. The ROL album deserves at least one on it!

and what about open your heart???? :D true blue? :(

What about:

Physical Attraction

Dress You Up

Angel

Open Your Heart

True Blue

Where's The Party

Who's That Girl

Causing A Commotion

The Look Of Love

Can't Stop

Keep It Together

Cherish

Spanish Eyes

This Used To Be My Playground

Bad Girl

Rain

I'll Remember

Take A Bow

Bedtime Story

You'll See

Nothing Really Matters

Skin

The Power Of Goobye

What about:

Physical Attraction

Dress You Up

Angel

Open Your Heart

True Blue

Where's The Party

Who's That Girl

Causing A Commotion

The Look Of Love

Can't Stop

Keep It Together

Cherish

Spanish Eyes

Bad Girl

Rain

I'll Remember

Take A Bow

Bedtime Story

You'll See

Nothing Really Matters

Skin

The Power Of Goobye

Can't stop? Seriously?

Can't stop? Seriously?

Yes, it's one of her best 80s track.The chorus is KILLER.

As much as I love ROL, I'm tired of it.And the same goes for La Isla.

Music is the new Holiday, so I understand why it's there but I can't understand why, with such a HUGE body of work, she does the same songs pretty much every time lately.

What about:

Physical Attraction

Dress You Up

Angel

Open Your Heart

True Blue

Where's The Party

Who's That Girl

Causing A Commotion

The Look Of Love

Can't Stop

Keep It Together

Cherish

Spanish Eyes

Bad Girl

Rain

I'll Remember

Take A Bow

Bedtime Story

You'll See

Nothing Really Matters

Skin

The Power Of Goobye

Oh, and GAMBLER!

She did ROL on DWT/CT/S&S

She did La Isla on WTG/GS/DWT/CT/S&S

She NEVER did most of the song on my list, and she did some of them just once over 20 years ago.

It's ok if you are happy about ROL and Bonita, but don't say it's a "new" thing or something.

Guest Danny86
She did ROL on DWT/CT/S&S

She did La Isla on WTG/GS/DWT/CT/S&S

She NEVER did most of the song on my list, and she did some of them just once over 20 years ago.

It's ok if you are happy about ROL and Bonita, but don't say it's a "new" thing or something.

And she'll definitely continue singing them. They are some of her signature hits, they get a great reaction by the casual fans and they are her own personal favourites. I just don't see Madonna ditching them for something like "Who's That Girl" or "Cherish" just because we heard them so many times.

And she'll definitely continue singing them. They are some of her signature hits, they get a great reaction by the casual fans and they are her own personal favourites. I just don't see Madonna ditching them for something like "Who's That Girl" or "Cherish" just because we heard them so many times.

I think we have to try and remember that Madonna also has to enjoy what she is doing otherwise she'll be miserable. If she has fun doing La Isla and Ray of Light then she'll give it her all. I don't want to see her sing something from the 80s that was never a single, that no one will know, that she wont' enjoy. Talk about a buzz kill... Can't Stop. LOL

Who's That Girl/True Blue/Open Your Heart are all huge hits.And remember the roar from the audiende during the little snipped part of DYU during the Music Inferno intro.

I think we have to try and remember that Madonna also has to enjoy what she is doing otherwise she'll be miserable. If she has fun doing La Isla and Ray of Light then she'll give it her all. I don't want to see her sing something from the 80s that was never a single, that no one will know, that she wont' enjoy. Talk about a buzz kill... Can't Stop. LOL

What do you know?

The Erotica version on the CT was hardly the song the general fans heard on the radio in 1992... :thumbsup:

She's doing Borderline, a song she last performed in 1985!Would you prefer Sorry instead? :lmao:

She said she would never do Vogue/Like A Virgin/Material Girl again.Yeah righr.She had a great time doing those songs.

And why so defensive, btw?

I have spent over 500 euros for this new tour.I guess I have the rights to discuss the set list.She's also doing the show for the fans, not only the general audience or herself.

I'm sure one of the next tour, maybe the last one, will be a KILLET SET LIST tour for the FANS.

Has no one seen the energy that comes from Madonna and the crowd when she does Ray of Light? That song has so much power.

(TALKING ABOUT rol)I totally agree, and it's a dance song that she can sing without moving, only with the guitar, I guess that's why she likes singing it

Guest Madlover033003
Supposedly, SL is a HOT performance. Someone saw a tape of that section of rehearsals, and he said it made him love the one Hard Candy track he hated.

i hope she spanks her dancers

Supposedly, SL is a HOT performance. Someone saw a tape of that section of rehearsals, and he said it made him love the one Hard Candy track he hated.

:wow: I'm really curious now!

i've been saying since the beginning that SPANISH LESSON will be INSANE

the thumping beat

the suggestive lyrics

spanish influence

MADONNA will be "WORKING" this song....

i just feel it.

What do you know?

The Erotica version on the CT was hardly the song the general fans heard on the radio in 1992... :thumbsup:

She's doing Borderline, a song she last performed in 1985!Would you prefer Sorry instead? :lmao:

She said she would never do Vogue/Like A Virgin/Material Girl again.Yeah righr.She had a great time doing those songs.

And why so defensive, btw?

I have spent over 500 euros for this new tour.I guess I have the rights to discuss the set list.She's also doing the show for the fans, not only the general audience or herself.

I'm sure one of the next tour, maybe the last one, will be a KILLET SET LIST tour for the FANS.

I was talking about Can't Stop off the Who's that Girl ST. Erotica no matter how you spin it was a song everyone knew. Borderline was a big hit, classic Madonna. I said I would rather hear ROL than Can't Stop (a song that no one really knows). Even I a 20 plus year hard core fan probably can't sing the entire song.

She is not singing Like a Virgin or Material Girl and I've never heard her say that about Vogue. Did she tell you that she didn't have a great time singing those songs? I believe she also has 3 tours left with Live Nation, so maybe one of these times she will contact you to hear what she should sing.

I've seen every tour since 1987 so I have every right to defend the songs she decided to sing.

Madonna fans need to get over this entitlement. Everyone thinks that she owes them something personally. That just isn't the case.