The Sticky And Sweet Final Set List

Andra

That was pure rumour. The MTribe webmaster said this on Thursday: "Rumours about Birtney's video being cut apparently are not true. She is still in there at the moment."

Thanx!

:dramatic:

we shall see how that one works out....although this and the intro to the tour bother me at this point. :thumbsdown:

Didn't M really set the bar for live rearrangements of songs with LAV on BAT? It as after that that Eric Clapton had the slowed-down "Layla," for instance (which is one of the better-known reworkings of a classic track that was commecially released). Noadays, it's commonplace for acts to perform tracks with new arrangements.

So, M's just continuing her tradition. Heck, "Holiday" was turned int oa rock track on the WTG Tour. :)

Guest Danny86
Didn't M really set the bar for live rearrangements of songs with LAV on BAT? It as after that that Eric Clapton had the slowed-down "Layla," for instance (which is one of the better-known reworkings of a classic track that was commecially released). Noadays, it's commonplace for acts to perform tracks with new arrangements.

So, M's just continuing her tradition. Heck, "Holiday" was turned int oa rock track on the WTG Tour. :)

Yes, but now the new arrangements are like singing over UK dance #1 hits from 2006 and such. :p

Not that it started only now. The DWT version of "Holiday" and CT version of "Music" were already done before Madonna "officially" used them on tour as far as I know.

ROL now is basically the same version from Confessions

apparently they are even using the same backdrop .

Vogue should be live

this is bullshit! :thumbsdown:

she wont do the same BORING guitar performance of ROL using the SAME BORING backdrop! :manson:

thats totally bullshit along with Vogue being totally live lol yeah right :doh:

this is bullshit! :thumbsdown:

she wont do the same BORING guitar performance of ROL using the SAME BORING backdrop! :manson:

thats totally bullshit along with Vogue being totally live lol yeah right :doh:

Well, thats what Tribe says :|

The Into The Groove mashup and Like a Prayer mash up will be fucking amazing :drool: I bet you"ll be be fisting yourselves with delight after clips from the opening night surface :doh:

Looks like Hung Up IS the rock version.It's right after Ray Of Light...very I Love NY/ROL on CT...

what a fucking predicable MESS :thumbsdown:

while Borderline is a great "rocky/ska" re-invention of the classic 1983 ballad.

:shock:

that sounds way cool!!! :thumbsup:

Die Another Day, features exclusive new footage of Madonna as a boxeur, from the brand new photoshoot by Tom Munro for the Tour Book.

:thumbsdown:

would have liked steven klein's footage, but atleast its something new and it sounds good :thumbsup:

Originally supposed to play the piano herself on this song, Madonna will now be placed on the piano, reminessing a bit the Sooner Or Later performance from Blond Ambition.

this is old news, cause i dreampt it would happen, :lol:

this is gonna be sexy

all she nees is a ciggy in her hand and martini :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

The rock version of "Hung Up" was confirmed by MTribe webmaster.

It's not a surprise! we already know how 4 minutes, give it 2 me, miles away, Candy shop and Hung up are going to sound, very similar/the same as in the concerts in NY-Paris-London

She's smart for doing rock versions of ROL and HU.

If you watch LIVE EARTH, the stadium crowd at Wembley went insane during her performance of ROL.

They will both work very well in the context of a stadium.

Noone but hardcore fans care that she's done ROL before like that.

She's smart for doing rock versions of ROL and HU.

If you watch LIVE EARTH, the stadium crowd at Wembley went insane during her performance of ROL.

They will both work very well in the context of a stadium.

Noone but hardcore fans care that she's done ROL before like that.

The cwoed ent insa for HU, original version too.

She already played ROL for a stadium during the CT.

Laprol, DTM on RIT wasn't all too different from DWT (and promo performances) of the song.

I also don't get why she's going to do the exact same version of LIB as she did at Live Earth (if it is theexact one- am sure those same dudes won't be there, though).