"Miles Away" USA Airplay/Sales/Billboard Charts Thread

mtzlplk

Guest superman

that so UNFAIR!! radio airplay are not interested with the Madonna anymore and so as her videos, not even become top 10 video in the last 5 years. :scared::nocomment:

THE WORLD IS CHANGING, new generations, new kind of music..fresh new artists....

Edited by superman

i am actually no longer waiting for any shitty adds date...

she's already back in the US with sold out dates in New York...

WBR already expressed MA as the 3rd singles... BUT

despite all of this, it did not increase in plays... this will be totally ignored again... f@ck US radio...

Agreed!

it's funny back in 98 or 99 around the time of twentyfourseven cd an interviewer asked tina turner why she moved to europe, she said cuz here i'm like madonna. i guess madonna now could say here(europe) i'm like beyonce. I wonder who beyonce will be comparing herself to in a few years when she moves to europe.

it's funny back in 98 or 99 around the time of twentyfourseven cd an interviewer asked tina turner why she moved to europe, she said cuz here i'm like madonna. i guess madonna now could say here(europe) i'm like beyonce. I wonder who beyonce will be comparing herself to in a few years when she moves to europe.

Oprah?

Apparently, MA is now available for download in the UK. That is bad news as there is no airplay or news on it. As I said in another post, this could be M's first release not to even go Top 20 since 1984!

That would pretty much sum up the end of the Warner years. Going out with a damp fart, not a bang.

today is the italian date for radio release of Miles Away , and this morning I heard it for the first time on Radio Deejay Network , this is the same station that since july has in rotation The beat goes on ( I also heard it yesterday night ).

Guest superman

Lets keep request to FM radio stations, Madonna's new single, sure the song will be noticed!! the wonders of fans request!!! soon become top 10 hits>

Guest superman

10 October - from Mad-eyes.net ----- Miles Away digital single available

Several European iTunes stores, including Belgium, The Netherlands and the UK released the digital single of Miles Away. unfortunately it's nothing new for fans as it's just the regular album version, that's been available for nearly 6 months already. The cover picture used is the same used for the promo CDs. We currently have no info whether this ballad is going to get a physical single or a digital remix EP, without those or a music video, it promises to be Madonna's most pointless single release ever that's not likely to make a dent on the charts. The final Warner Bros Madonna single is not really giving justice to a 25-year long partnership...

and to Warner Bros. : DAMMED YOU!!! :tongue:

Guest superman
i just realised why madonna doesn't get spin in usa, couse they are cheap. i just watch a movie where starred jonas brothers and it was the worst thing i've ever seen in my all life, poor americans teens i'm sorry for you........

poor taste!! they love fresh new faces.. whatever!!

Guest superman
When does it officially go to the US radio?

what do you mean, the Beat goes on" single? i think its already been announced that MA is the next single although U.S radio love BGO but Warner Bros. wants MA as the next single and they already released, so far its been quiet.

Just because a few stations are playing TBGO does nt mean it will be played by any other. Whatever is released will get minimal promo. Even if TBGO is released I doubt it would pass 5 million AUI.....in fact I doubt it'd pass GITM

what do you mean, the Beat goes on" single? i think its already been announced that MA is the next single although U.S radio love BGO but Warner Bros. wants MA as the next single and they already released, so far its been quiet.

Guest harbors
Nothing to laugh at - its a 10% increase in spins - hehe :)

to be accurate. it's 11.11% increase :tongue::tongue::thumbsup:

radio stations should give MA a chance. it's a good song.

radio stations should give MA a chance. it's a good song.

I agree, it would be nice to hear MA on the radio. Yesterday when I was listening to the "HIT" station here, 4 Minutes was playing and at the end of it the D.J said "That was the newest song by Madonna". Oklahoma (where I live) radio staions suck. I used to think that radio has something against "old" artists but, the local HAC station plays the HELL out of Elton John and the Eagles in between songs by Leona Lewis and Rhianna. :zombie:

yesterday, in my country (Italy ), I heard 4 times Miles away on the radio ( Radio DJ , Radio Montecarlo , RTL102,5 and Discoradio )

"Breaking News: The marriage of Madonna and Guy Ritchie really is kaput and they want to divorce by Christmas, the eighth anniversary of their fairy tale wedding, it was reported Tuesday.

A statement confirming the split is set for imminent release, Britain's The Sun newspaper said.

Rumors that the Material Girl's marriage to the movie director was in deep trouble have been flying - and denied - for months.

A spokeswoman for Madonna declined to comment on The Sun's story.

Ritchie reportedly has flown back home from France, postponing filming of his new movie, "Sherlock Holmes," to break the bad news to his parents and collect some of his belongings.

Madonna is expected to move back into her New York apartment with children Lourdes, 12; Rocco, 8, and David Banda, 2, the newspaper said.

From an article by Leo Standora, Daily News. "

I'm pretty sure "Miles Away" will be played a lot more now... :dramatic: