"Miles Away" USA Airplay/Sales/Billboard Charts Thread

mtzlplk

Guest superman

Hello? BGO has most lot of spins or airplay in U.S. radio, if you look other threads and fan sites, majority wants/love BGO to be release.

THIS WHOLE THING IS RIDICULOUS!! U.S radio keep playing the song BGO but yet MILES AWAY - is the next one to release, what a shit!! U.S is expressing their interest with BGO as a next single. but WB prefer to release MA. so to other fans of Miles Away, goodluck with that!! no video means no chart!! what the fuck Warner brothers, distroying the beauty of HarD Candy Album!!

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.p...le&sid=3149

Starting today US radios are being serviced with the one track promo for Miles Away, Madonna's new great single from Warner Bros Records off the Hard Candy album.

Some radios have already received the single which includes the Radio Edit version of the song.

Here are some scans of the CD and its front and back covers that as you can see do not feature Madonna but a nice design made of some stamps of the European tour stops of the Sticky & Sweet Tour on a pattern that reminds of an old passport.

Be sure to request the song on your local radio so that you can help make it big in the US charts!

I hope the song is a hit if only to end all this pointless negativity. I come on these boards for the latest information and all I see is a bunch of bitc*ing & whining about what Madonna does or doesn't do. It's one thing to be a fan, it's another to be a crazy loon with way too much time.

i dont see any negativity. people are just laughing at the fact that this song will go absolutely nowhere. its no different than the loons who think everything she releases will go to number 1.

i dont see any negativity. people are just laughing at the fact that this song will go absolutely nowhere. its no different than the loons who think everything she releases will go to number 1.

:thumbsup:

Guest HydroTrippin

Geez people!

It doesn't go to radio for another 2 weeks.

Give Miles Away a break & get over the fact that Beat Goes On will not be a single.

:hurt:

Guest superman
Geez people!

It doesn't go to radio for another 2 weeks.

Give Miles Away a break & get over the fact that Beat Goes On will not be a single.

:hurt:

I know, sometimes its hard to accept the truth, still hoping BGO though. Look WB does not like AM so they decided not to make a video for this song, it was Madonna insisted to release the song MA. but WB refused to cooperate like not making a video. thanks! but no thanks!!

Guest Danny86
I know, sometimes its hard to accept the truth, still hoping BGO though. Look WB does not like AM so they decided not to make a video for this song, it was Madonna insisted to release the song MA. but WB refused to cooperate like not making a video. thanks! but no thanks!!

Says who?! "Miles Away" was an album highlight on the HC release sheet already. Besides, isn't it up to Madonna if she makes a video or not? How can you know if the 3rd single was "BGO" then Warner would have forced her to make a video? :manson:

Guest superman

the first stanza of the song is quite okey not until..........

I guess we're at our best, when we're miles away

So far away, so far away, so far away, so far away

So far away, so far away, so far away, so far away

20 more times ..

ahhhhhhhhhhhh, it gives me a headache. repetitive lyrics, over and over again. ANNOYING!!

Guest superman
Says who?! "Miles Away" was an album highlight on the HC release sheet already. Besides, isn't it up to Madonna if she makes a video or not? How can you know if the 3rd single was "BGO" then Warner would have forced her to make a video? :manson:

No, WB does not want to make a video for MA, they dont liked it. but Madonna love the song..so WB released it but..but.. NO VIDEO!!!! in U.S radio it was BGO expressing their interest and keep playing the song.

Guest superman

and according to other fans sites, like MAD-EYES.net its unlikely to have 4rth single. I supposed MA is the final one.