I think there is a catwalk

Guest jamesshot

Guest jamesshot

I think there is a catwalk. I was fishing around StuHub for Houston tix. Section D, there are no tix available below the 22nd row. All other sections have tix below the 22nd row. Also, there are tix available for Section D row 22! If there is a catwalk, that would essentially be front row!

Should I risk it?

Guest jamesshot

Lesbi just told me no show has any tix for rows 1-21 for the middle section. It looks like there will be a catwalk for sure. So before people realize this, you might want to grab any tix for row 22 for any middle section of the tour.

Guest jamesshot

I am 90% sure of it. Once people trying to sell middle section tix find out there is a catwalk, they will jack up the prices for those seats on e-bay, stubhub and so on.

Guest jamesshot

I bought the section D row 22 seats( actually I bought 2 seats). The info says they are VIP Pre-show party/ package seats. Sooo with a catwalk, I think I have front fucking row seats!

Guest mirwais72

After I got tix for Houston, I got tix for NYC and I got Pod A. I called MSG 6 separate times in 3 weeks (I really wanted to know) and asked where that section was because it wasn't listed on the seating chart. They all said there was a catwalk and Pod A was in front of it.

Guest jamesshot
After I got tix for Houston, I got tix for NYC and I got Pod A. I called MSG 6 separate times in 3 weeks (I really wanted to know) and asked where that section was because it wasn't listed on the seating chart. They all said there was a catwalk and Pod A was in front of it.

Yes, Pod A was the section where all the celebs sat when I saw her in 06 there. I think Hec sat in that section as well. I was one section over. Those are GREAT seats. They are on par with mine if there is indeed a catwalk( looks likely).

Yes, Pod A was the section where all the celebs sat when I saw her in 06 there. I think Hec sat in that section as well. I was one section over. Those are GREAT seats. They are on par with mine if there is indeed a catwalk( looks likely).

I was in Pod A on the first night of the CT's NYC run and was near Ingrid.

so if the mixer is there that means that nobody will be able to have a seat at the front of the catwalk? that sounds weird...and unfortunate

Wow...here we are just about 3 weeks away from opening night and we STILL don't know the stage. They have done a good job of keeping things under wraps for this tour. Watch the bitch have different stages for different size venues or something crazy like that! :dramatic:

That Detroit stage looks pretty cool though. The Spice Girls had their "mixing station" in front of their catwalk as well and it didn't seem to pose too big of a problem, of course I was behind it on the first level so I guess I wouldn't have noticed as much. :confused:

Guest jamesshot

Well, Lesbi researched around and no city had seats for the middle section for row 1-21 but they did for all other sections. The middle section tix that could be found started at row 22. Coincidence?

Guest jamesshot
*Delurking*

On ebay there's tickets there for row 18 for one of the Canadian shows.

Is it the middle section?

I contacted Live Nation and Ticketmaster several weeks ago regarding the stage setup for the IZOD center in NJ but was given the round around without a straight answer. There have been no changes to the seating charts so who knows.

Guest jamesshot

She may have a longer catwalk for stadium shows and shorter for arenas.

We know how anal Madonna is about choreography and having every tiny detail down. So knowing that, since there is a catwalk already posted for a few shows( like Mexico City) then it is safe to say she will have one for all shows. I can't imagine she would have different layouts for different cities. That would be so unlike her.

Guest mirwais72
I contacted Live Nation and Ticketmaster several weeks ago regarding the stage setup for the IZOD center in NJ but was given the round around without a straight answer. There have been no changes to the seating charts so who knows.

I will be there for the first US show in NJ and when I got my tickets, the rep told me that the section I got (Section 8, Row M) usually ends in seats around 20 or so. The last seats in that row were 13 and 14 and she said something was there blocking the rest of the seats. They weren't being sold. Could it be the catwalk?

Of course, it is all speculation as even the people at Ticketmaster, Live Nation, or venue reps have no idea. The only people I got a definite answer from was MSG in NY which I will be going to as well. I called about 6 times and they said there is a catwalk. Oh well, I supoose we won't know until August 23rd.

I am surprised how private they have kept all the details. It's interesting. I am happy to be seeing her in smaller venues such as NJ and NYC and then come back to Houston to see her from the 7th row in a big stadium!

I AM READY!

Guest jamesshot
I will be there for the first US show in NJ and when I got my tickets, the rep told me that the section I got (Section 8, Row M) usually ends in seats around 20 or so. The last seats in that row were 13 and 14 and she said something was there blocking the rest of the seats. They weren't being sold. Could it be the catwalk?

Of course, it is all speculation as even the people at Ticketmaster, Live Nation, or venue reps have no idea. The only people I got a definite answer from was MSG in NY which I will be going to as well. I called about 6 times and they said there is a catwalk. Oh well, I supoose we won't know until August 23rd.

I am surprised how private they have kept all the details. It's interesting. I am happy to be seeing her in smaller venues such as NJ and NYC and then come back to Houston to see her from the 7th row in a big stadium!

I AM READY!

I got row 22 section D for Houston. Which looks to be front row in front of the catwalk. If you are interested, I have an extra ticket to purchase( I bought 2). PM me if you might want to sell ur tix and buy the one from me. My tix are also labeled 'VIP Pre-show party' as well.

I went to MSG myself and asked the guy at the ticket booth if theres a catwalk, he told me the only people would know that is livenation and ticketmaster and MSG has no info on that. He said all he has info on is a regular stage setup.

if u look at ticket agency sites, they all say catwalk though.