Do you think Madonna will continue with the tour?

Guest Madlover033003

Apparently because she needs to sit down and be force-fed lard. :rolleyes:

Oh no wait, this is America we're talking about.. let's stuff her face with fried chicken and make her fat like the rest of the country :lmao:

All I know is that if she does cancel the tour I still will go to NYC, I will find her and I will CUT HER, girl yes I will... :americanlife:

:lol:

The RIT info was leaked quite late most of it was false until the family and friends show. The CT tour we had a lot more info because they were leaving the rehersal door open and fans were sneaking in and hiding at the back of the arena in LA. lol. (God bless you Cat and co).

Lets not worry just yet.

no... that was for RIT. there was a sneak video of the Bedtime Story background provided by a fan that actually got inside the arena in LA

no... that was for RIT. there was a sneak video of the Bedtime Story background provided by a fan that actually got inside the arena in LA

It happened during Confessions also. When Madonna did the Coachella show, the fons made it a point to sneak into the Forum on several occasions and were able to give various tidbits.

she's fine.

she's going to a film festival to present her documentary next week. and she'll look great :)

http://www.record-eagle.com/features/local..._207100257.html

This year's festival is garnering plenty of media attention. Press requests to cover the event have quadrupled, but there are still films with many tickets available, Moore said.

"We haven't even mentioned the "M"-word here," he said.

And, "M" is for Madonna, the entertainment superstar scheduled to appear Aug. 2 at the State to introduce her documentary "I Am Because We Are." An overflow audience who obtained tickets will view a simulcast at the City Opera House.

The film festival runs July 29 through Aug. 3. For more information, including ticket purchases, go to www.traversecityfilmfest.org.

Guest Pud Whacker

why would she cancel a tour over a bad picture? i mean really? i often wonder if some of you use your brains. she had been rehearsing all day and then to the k center. cant the woman take a bad picture without it blowing up to the world media?

on one hand i feel bad that a bad picture of her garners worldwide papers and the drudge report. on the other, im glad she commands the attention of the world. :thumbsup:

i agree with you Pud...it is pretty amazing that a bad picture of her puts the entire world at ease. She's taken bad pics before....it could have been she was saying something at the time...making a face at Lourdes for some reason.

people always want to break her down and make her look defeated....it's human nature

she is the queen and will rise to her throne every night on stage

She'll be fine.No reason to delay or cancel the tour.However,I think she should take 2009 off.She needs a year away from the spotlight,to spend time with her husband and her three kinds.Most importantly,she needs to EAT and gain some weight.If you think she's skinny now,just think of how thin she will be after the grueling 4-month world tour.

Guest Danny86
She'll be fine.No reason to delay or cancel the tour.However,I think she should take 2009 off.She needs a year away from the spotlight,to spend time with her husband and her three kinds.

That's most likely her plan anyway. But of course that will mean this forum having a meltdown in all 2009 because "Madonna doesn't care about her career anymore!" :demonic:

DWT was a great show! i don't know why people hate on it so much.

really? i don't know anyone who hates DWT... the Geisha segment was masterpiece and one of the all-time most creative tour moments for her...

ONLY MADONNA can do that among the DIVAs... i can't imagine those pretenders do that spin when Sky Fits Heaven finishes...

she's fine.

she's going to a film festival to present her documentary next week. and she'll look great :)

http://www.record-eagle.com/features/local..._207100257.html

This year's festival is garnering plenty of media attention. Press requests to cover the event have quadrupled, but there are still films with many tickets available, Moore said.

"We haven't even mentioned the "M"-word here," he said.

And, "M" is for Madonna, the entertainment superstar scheduled to appear Aug. 2 at the State to introduce her documentary "I Am Because We Are." An overflow audience who obtained tickets will view a simulcast at the City Opera House.

The film festival runs July 29 through Aug. 3. For more information, including ticket purchases, go to www.traversecityfilmfest.org.

oh gawd, so this is what she is promoting... :vomit:

Guest Pud Whacker
i agree with you Pud...it is pretty amazing that a bad picture of her puts the entire world at ease. She's taken bad pics before....it could have been she was saying something at the time...making a face at Lourdes for some reason.

people always want to break her down and make her look defeated....it's human nature

she is the queen and will rise to her throne every night on stage

Don't stop me now, don't need to catch my breath

I can go on and on and on

When the lights go down and there's no one left

I can go on and on and on

Give it 2 me, Yeah

No one's gonna show me how

Give it 2 me, Yeah

No one's gonna stop me now

:thumbsup:

I don't know which moderator closed the original thread, but it's pretty obvious and self-explanatory why that hysterically stupid thread (and this thread) are closed.